Magic Won't Help You

-----------------------------------------

(Futa)Cinder x FemReader

Requested by BIGGFACE099

-----------------------------------------

-Cinder's Pov-

Fuck she's been gone for so long, how long has it been now... a week now and there is no word on her return. Why did Salem have to send her out on a mission and why did Y/n accept the mission, doesn't she know how horny I am for her. Not having her hear is making me frustrated and I don't want to do anything while she is gone cause she will be able to tell immediately if I did. You see, Y/n has this special ability which is her sense of smell, she can tell any smell in an instant if it hits her nose.

She also told me not to play with myself when she was gone since she wanted to be the one to take care of me. It's completely unfair for me since she still isn't back, I've been getting hornier and hornier by the day and can't do anything about it.

I was furious at Salem but I knew that I couldn't tell her why so I can't go complain to her, maybe I can try and find a way to take care of myself without Y/n knowing. It's not like she is going to be back anytime soon or anything, I bet she isn't coming back until the end of next week.

Settling down on the bed, I took off my shirt while leaving my bra on. I hesitate on the pants thinking if this was the right choice for me to make, do I risk touching myself and have Y/n find out about it or do I not touch myself and wait for Y/n to come back. All I did was sit there, thinking to myself while I was subconsciously reaching my hand to undo my pants, going with the first option.

It was becoming too much to hold it back so I slid my pants down and sat in my boxer with my semi-hard. I took a deep breath and I pushed my hand into my pants and grabbed my dick, of course, it didn't feel as good as it would if it was Y/n touching it but it will have to do for now. Slowly I began to stroke my shaft up and down as I thought about it being Y/n's hand instead of mine.

What I didn't know was that Y/n had arrived back at the castle a few moments prior to me starting my pleasure.

*5 minutes before*

-Y/n's Pov-

God that mission was so annoying and tiresome, why was I the one that had to do it. Salem sent me on a mission to spy on the students at Beacon to see what their plans were in dealing with Salem. I got close with the girls in team rwby, I almost felt bad for tricking them but it is part of my job, that's why I work for Salem after all. It can also be the fact that I look like I'm still in school so all I had to do was tell them that I was a transfer and then boom I'm in.

When I arrived back at the castle, I was greeted by Salem as she wanted to know how it went and wanted to know everything that happened basically. We walked back to her throne room, I looked around to see if I could find my girlfriend but she wasn't there, which is unusual since she is always here. Not to mention that she wasn't there to greet me when I arrived.

I wondered where she could have been almost starting to worry so I decided to ask Salem.

Y/n: Hey Salem, have you seen Cinder anywhere?

Salem: I've actually not seen her today which is strange since she is usually in here with me.

Y/n: Yeah I know, do you mind if I go and look for her then.

Salem: No not at all dear, go and find her

Y/n: Thank you, I will give you the details later

Salem responded with an 'alright' as I was leaving the room in search of my girlfriend, since we have been together I've been able to track her down by scent. So I used that to be about to find her, I stopped right outside of our shared room and the one scent that hit me was the smell of arousal. My brain started racing as a bunch of possibilities went through my head but I stopped myself when I realized that it was only her scent plus the arousal.