A New Friend? Part 2

-Y/n's Pov-

I'm not too sure how long it has been since the girls came to visit me but I would say that it has roughly been, a month, maybe. Currently Sonic and I are roaming around the forest so that we can find food and some new materials to make a better shelter. As comfortable as it is to sleep on Sonic, having my own bed would be great too. I was sitting on Sonic's back as we wandered aimlessly to see if anything catches our eyes and he stops behind a tree as her peers around it letting out a quiet snarl.

I was about to question what it was until I heard a pained cry come from a Beowolf, I look and saw a group of four people killing it. There were two girls and two guys, I was getting angry and Sonic could tell as he nudged my side telling me to calm down. Moving a bit closer, I listened in on their conversation.

Redhead: I think that was all of them

Blonde boy: Are you sure? There might still be some.

Ginger sugar rush: If there are any more, I will break their legs!

Black hair boy: Calm down Nora

Turning around, I was about to sneak away when a spear came flying past my face and almost hitting Sonic. I jumped as I took off in a run with Sonic right behind me telling me to get on his back, which I swiftly did as he sprinted away.

All I could hear was running feet behind me as I shakingly grabbed the scroll that the girls gave me and gave them a call.

Blake: Hey Y/n, what's up?

Y/n: Y-you have to help me! There is a group of people chasing me and they look hostile!

Blake: Ok ok, go back to where we met and we will meet you there as fast as we can.

With that, I told Sonic to head home as he looked at me questioningly so I told him that we would have to fight them. He whimpered as I pet his head. We arrived at the open area and I hopped off his back only the have a shield thrown at me to which I caught in my hands.

Y/n: *whisper* Damn, I have to be careful

I crouched down as I sized up the four people and the weapons that they had, I don't have anything to help with long-range so I will have to go hand to hand.

Y/n: Alright Sonic, be careful please, and watch your back.

Sonic: *grunts in agreement*

We turned around and separated as he took two and I took the other two, being the blond boy and the redhead. I sprinted at them faster than they could register and slammed into the blond boy causing him to fall on his back as I grabbed the sword in my mouth and threw it away. He brought his shield up and forced me off and I was about to attack again be I heard footsteps behind me only to see the redhead leveling me with a trained gaze. They were now on opposite sides on me, making it hard to focus on just one so I looked over at Sonic who also seemed to be struggling with the other two.

While I was distracted, I heard something flying through the air but only to feel pain as I saw a spear impale my thigh making me let out a scream of pain. Sonic's head shot over to me as he started to run over to me, ramming into the team to get to me. He circled around me and posed in front of me in a protective manner as the team backed up.

Y/n: S-Sonic, the g-girl should be here any second. Just hold them off until they get here, ok buddy?

Sonic: *nods*

Blonde Boy: How the hell can she talk to that thing!

Y/n: *gets angry* He is not a thing

I attempted to get up as I then pulled the spear out and tossed it to the side making my wound bleed more. When I took a step forward, I would hear the sound of a motorcycle and recognized it as Yang's bike. On it was, Blake, Ruby, Weiss, and Coco, I wondered how they all fit but it didn't matter as I fell to my knees.