Best Day Of My Life

-------------------------------------------

Weiss x (shy)FemReader x Ruby

-------------------------------------------

-Y/N's Pov-

Being as shy and introverted as I am made it hard for me to fit in with the rest of the students, I didn't want to go out anywhere, not even with my own team and I always preferred to be left alone. I would still be saying the same things now if I hadn't met Ruby and Weiss, they were to ones that helped me a little bit with my shyness. The way that I first met them was a little nerve-wracking but it turned into a great friendship.

-Flashback to one month ago-

I was walking towards the front of the academy with my head down so I didn't make eye contact with anyone else. Maybe I should have looked up at least once because I walked face-first into someone, I looked up and saw a white-haired beauty who looked kinda mad.

???: Watch where you are going, you dunce.

Y/N: I'm s-so sorry, I-I wasn't watching w-where I was going. *I became sad and put my head down*

Next thing I heard was the yelling of a girl that seemed to be running toward us

???: WEISS! Weiss, there you are, I was looking for you everywhere ready to go to Vale to get some ice cream. Oh, who are you talking to?

The girl that I now know as Weiss looks at the other girl and says

Weiss: Nobody Ruby, she just bumped into me and I was telling her to watch where she was going.

Ruby: Aww you are always so mean to people Weiss, look how sad she looks you must have scared her. *reaches her hand out to me* Hi, I'm Ruby Rose and this is my friend Weiss Schnee, I'm sorry if she scared you she can be really mean sometimes.

Weiss: Hey!

Y/N: No it's ok, I should have been watching where I was going. I'll be on my way now, it was nice to meet you both.

-Flashback end-

From that day forward Ruby has been going around and finding me to invite me to join her and the rest of her team on different outings. I got to admit that it was fun getting to know the rest of the team, Blake would recommend books for me to read and we would read in the library, Yang would flirt with me constantly which made me blush, Weiss would help me with my homework and studying, and Ruby would take me to go get cookies.

I've grown to take a liking to Ruby and Weiss but I know that they will never feel the say so for now I just enjoy the times that we spend together. I also noticed that I smile a lot more whenever they are around me and I'm generally in a brighter mood. But for now, I am sitting on my bed in my dorm reading a book that Blake gave to me.

-Ruby's Pov-

I went over to Weiss because I wanted to invite her to have a picnic and maybe invite Y/N if Weiss wants to. Weiss was currently doing homework at her desk so I walked over to her and poked her shoulder.

Ruby: Hey Weiss do you maybe, I don't know, wanna go have a picnic with me?

Weiss: *turns around* Why do you want to have a picnic with me, of all people, you could invite Yang instead?

Ruby: I thought you would like to go because I was thinking of also inviting Y/N along so that we could confess to her, maybe.

Weiss turned all the way around in her chair to face me and look directly into my eyes

Weiss: You want to confess to her today, won't that be too much for her and I doubt that she likes either of us back.

Ruby: Well there's only one way to find out, let's go. *grabs Weiss's hand and pulls her out of the room heading in the direction of Y/N's dorm*

We made it to the front door of Y/N's dorm and I was about to knock when the door started to open. I froze when I saw that Y/N was the one that opened the door. Weiss who was behind me had a tight grip on my wrist, being nervous. When our eyes met Y/N's e/c eyes, she froze as well and I didn't notice how close we were until she blushed and stepped back.

Y/N: Hey guys, what are you doing here?

Ruby: I wanted to know if you would like to go on a picnic with me and Weiss? It's ok if you don't, we just thought that you would like to come with us it'll be fun.

Y/N: Oh, y-yea sure I'd love to go have a picnic with you guys.

Weiss: Ok, well get ready because we are coming back in 30 minutes to get you so we can go.

And with that, me and Weiss left so that we could start getting ready ourselves.

-Short timeskip brought to you by having trouble finding an outfit-

-Weiss's Pov-

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I don't want to overwhelm her with having to make a decision and I also don't want to get rejected and have it be awkward between us. Who knows if she would accept both of us, what if she only likes one of us instead of the other, that would cause problems. While doubtful thoughts filled my mind, Ruby was getting the last things for the picnic together because it was time to go. Ruby pulled me out of my thoughts by shaking my shoulder and calling my name saying that we had to go get Y/N.

After a short walk to Y/N's dorm, we arrived and I knocked on the door to only wait not even a second for it to open. Y/N was standing on the other side of the door with a cute f/c sundress and f/c sandals, I felt a faint blush spread across my cheeks as a stared at her beauty. I could tell that Ruby had the same face because Y/N looked between both of us and let out a small shy chuckle and looked down.

-Timskip to the picnic area-

We set up the blanket and the basket as we all sat around the blanket eating the food, I signed in content with the comfortable silence that surrounded us while we ate. I looked over at Ruby who signaled over to Y/N and then back to me, I immediately got what she was saying and looked at her with a nervous face. Ruby ignored my nervous look and turned towards Y/N, and she looked up and stared back at Ruby.

-Y/N's Pov-

I looked up at Ruby who had a happy but also nervous look on her face and I tilted my head in confusion, Weiss was next but she had a more nervous expression showing.

Ruby: Y/N, there is something that we want to tell you and you don't have to feel pressured to give an answer, no matter what it is ok?

I became scared of what they were going to say but I was also curious as to what they would want to tell me.

Y/N: Yea sure, what is it that you want to tell me?

I saw Weiss take a deep breath and gave a nod to Ruby who looked at me and said the best words that I could have ever wished to hear.

Ruby: Umm, well we were wondering if you would like to go on a date with us cause we both like you and wanted to confess our feelings to you.

My eyes grew wide and then began to become watery as I let tears of pure happiness fall from my eyes. I heard Weiss and Ruby gasp and they rushed over to me and hugged me.

Weiss: Oh my oum Y/N are you ok! *Weiss wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her*

Ruby: Y/N! What's going on, did we say something wrong? *Ruby wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder*

Y/N: No, no, these are tears of happiness, I didn't think that you guys would like me back so I wasn't going to tell you about my feelings. But now that I know that you feel the same way, it makes me so happy that I couldn't help but cry.

After being in their embrace for a few more minutes, they both pulled away.

Weiss: Sooooo, is that a yes to the date?

Y/N: It's a yes to the date. *I then lean to Weiss and gave her a kiss on the cheek then to Ruby and did the same thing*

This is probably the best day of my life