Ruby x (AlphaWolf)(Futa)FemReader

------------------------------------------

Requested by _BlackRose_22

Idk what this image is, I just found it hilarious

------------------------------------------

-Ruby's Pov-

I have no idea what's happening right now, I'm breaking up a fight between my girlfriend and Team crdl but at least she is winning, right. My efforts to break them up were not going well at all as Cardin said something mean to me and it just enraged my girlfriend even more.

Y/n: I'm going to fucking kill you now Cardick!

Cardin: Bring it on you mutt!

Y/n ran right into him tackling him, jamming her shoulder into his chest knocking the wind out of him as they went down. She then got on top of him and started to punch the mess out of Cardin's face not holding back on her punches at all. Now you might be wondering why Y/n is fighting team crdl and let me paint a beautiful picture for you.

-5 hours prior or to the morning-

I was dreaming of my girlfriend and I running through a meadow of roses as we held hands and smiled at each other. Then all of a sudden I felt the whole world shaking so I yelped and jumped into my girlfriend's arms as she wrapped them around me and held me close to her before my vision went dark. I opened my eyes to see Yang shaking me and telling me something that was a little hard to hear since I was still waking up but as I focused my listening my eyes widened.

Yang: Wake up Ruby we are going to be late for class!

Ruby: Ahhh, why didn't you wake me up sooner!

Yang: You don't think that I tried! You were too busy smiling in your sleep with a stupid face

Ruby: Hey don't blame me, I was having a wonderful dream with Y/n in it

Yang: Well your wolfy girlfriend is going to get worried if you aren't in class on time

Yang was right, Y/n would literally go on a manhunt if I was a little late for class so I always try my best to get to class early so I don't worry her. Since we have the same schedule we are always together which I absolutely love because my baby is just the cutest little wolf. She has adorable ears and a cute bushy tail that just wags around whenever she sees me. 

Every time that we hug she wraps her tail around me making me feel so secure, on the outside she is like the cool girlfriend that has a protective type of glare that's so hot. But enough with talking about her, now I get to go see her so I quickly get up, brush my teeth, and get my uniform on. When I get out Yang is waiting for me, as is the rest of the team and we head out of the dorm before making our way to class.

As soon as we got to class and walked in, I was immediately met with my girlfriend being face to face with me. Her tail was flicking around with energy and as I looked up at her she had a look of relief on her face as she pulled me into a hug, nuzzling her face into my hair. I was a bit surprised by the sudden contact but I hugged her back quickly, rubbing her back as she pulled away.

Y/n: W-what took you so long I was starting to get worried

She had the cutest little pouting face as her ears pinned to her head and she looked down at me into my eyes.

Ruby: I'm sorry, I slept in and woke up late but luckily Yang woke me up before we ended up missing class.

Y/n didn't say anything back to me as she took my hand and started walking me back to her seat as she looked at the seat next to hers where a student was sitting. The student looked up at her but when he realized who she was he quickly got up upon meeting her glare and ran off to another seat before Y/n pulled the seat out for me and gestured for me to sit down. I sat down then Y/n followed and she kept me close the whole time during class until the end and as class ended I got up.