TeamRWBY x FemReader

---------------------------------------

Requested by Fairyheart101

---------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

I have always told everyone not to leave me alone when I get bored or just not to let me get bored in general. My thoughts get the best of me and I try to find anything I can to entertain myself, even if they cause trouble for other people. That is what is happening right now, my team left me alone in our dorm because they had personal matters to take care of while I had nothing to do. I tried my best to keep myself occupied by watching videos on my scroll but I wanted to do something mischievous. 

Getting up from my bed, I made my way out of the dorm trying to figure out fun ways to entertain myself until my team comes back. As I walked towards the cafeteria I saw my friends from team rwby as they were sitting, eating food and that's when an idea came to my head. What's the harm in taking a few things, right, maybe I should take their weapons. Yeah, that would be so much fun and it will be so easy since my semblance is speed, which is about as fast as Ruby's. 

Scanning the area, I looked for my first target which was going to be Weiss's Myrtenaster, which was sitting against the seat next to her. I thought to myself for an escape route so that I would have somewhere to go so I went and opened the door that was behind the group. Standing at that same door, I crouched down and readied myself to start my semblance when I started sprinting. In a quick flash, I zipped to Weiss and grabbed Myrtesaster then ran right out of the door that I left open.

I didn't wait to see what reactions she gave because I was already on my way to go hide the weapon, maybe at my dorm. I almost broke the door with how hard I ran into it but it managed to stay intake when I stopped in the center of the room. Looking around for a good hiding spot, I decided to put it under my teammate's pillow on the top bunk.

Now for the next target Blake's Gambol Shroud, which I think is going to be pretty hard since it is always on her but maybe I can wait for them to go out and she might leave her weapon at the dorm. So currently I was sitting in a tree a little ways away from the girl's dorm as I watched to see if they would leave or not. Just my luck that they decided to go out and what do I see, Blake, putting gambol shroud on her bed as they walked out of the dorm. What I didn't know was that they went out to look for Weiss's missing weapon.

I beamed with happiness knowing that I could continue with my plan and I hopped from tree to tree until I was sitting on a tree next to their window. Reaching over, I grabbed the bottom of the window and started to pull it up until it was open enough for me to fit through. Okay, now time to grab the weapon so that I could leave but when I grabbed it I heard a bark causing me to look down and see a black and white corgi.

Y/n: Hey bubby, whatcha doing here?*pets the dog*

He barked in happiness and rolled over so I could scratch his belly which I gladly did and cooed at him on how cute he was. I then saw his collar and read that his name was Zwei which made me realized that he was Ruby and Yang's dog. I heard them talk about Zwei when we had lunch together a couple of weeks again. But now wasn't the time to worry about that because I had to quickly go and hide Blake's weapon before the team comes back. I left through the same window that I came through as I said bye to Zwei.

Y/n: Bye Zwei, be a good boy for the girls~*gives one last pet*

Zwei: *nods* Arf!

With that, I made my way through the trees to get to my dorm and find a hiding place for Blake's weapon and I decided to hide it in my bedside drawer. After closing the drawer I stood back dusting my hands off from all my hard work then I looked at the time to see that it was getting late so I decided to call it a day and continue tomorrow.