My Insane Enemy?

-----------------------------------------------------

This is going to be an AU so it is not taking place in Remnant

Winter x (Insane) FemReader

-----------------------------------------------------

-Winter's Pov-

I walked through the halls of the castle that I was guarding. The castle was placed under high alert after we got the news that insane Y/N had broken out of the asylum where she was being held at. How she broke out, I can't tell you because I also am clueless about how she could have possibly gotten out alive, that place is highly guarded. She was probably acting as though she was better to get on the guards' good side just so they would give her leeway. But that girl is very dangerous and needs to be apprehended immediately before she goes on a killing spree like before she was taken in.

*beep beep* My radio started beeping meaning that it was the commander calling so I answered.

Winter: Yes sir

Commander: Winter, since you are my most highly skilled guard I want you to go out and do a search in the nearby town. There were suspicions that Y/N was spotted there.

Winter: Of course sir, I will get a party ready so we can head out there and check.

Commander: Thank you Winter

With that, I went and gathered a few of the men and headed to the town that was a couple of miles away. When we arrived the streets were empty like the whole place had been abandoned so I told the men to keep on guard for any trouble. Thirty minutes have passed and I'm pretty sure we have searched the town but just when I was about to say that we could go, I heard a giggle coming from an alleyway.

My patrol freezes in place and turns towards the alleyway, we see a trail of blood going deeper into the alleyway followed by more giggling. I take quiet steps toward the alleyway and my face immediately pales at what I see.

-Y/N's Pov-

-a few minutes before-

Gosh, these people are so rude, they act like they don't know who I am. All I wanted was to go into one of the houses and use the bathroom but they slammed the door on my face. It was a shame that I had to chase them out to this alleyway. I looked at the scared couple that was trembling against the wall as a stared at them with my signature smile, which only seemed to scare them more.

Y/N: My my~ All I wanted was to use the bathroom and then I would have left you alone but unfortunately you will now have to die.

The husband opened his mouth to talk but I didn't feel like listening to him begging for his life so I stabbed him in the neck. It should feel familiar cause this knife came from their kitchen and it has a pretty handle so I "borrowed" it. The wife screamed in horror as her husband bled out but I wasn't done so I stabbed him a couple more times in various areas just to make sure he would die. I then turned to the wife who was about to scream again but I ran at her and covered her mouth.

Y/N: ah ah ah, I don't want to hear your screaming, you will be joining him in a second.

The woman's eyes widened as she was looking at something behind me. I turned around to see what she was looking at and I could feel fear rise in me, it was Winter, the head and most skilled guard at the castle. I knew that she was going to come after me but I wasn't done with my fun so I finished it before I faced Winter. With a quick motion, I sliced the women's neck and pushed her to the ground.

I let out a small chuckle towards the women then turned to Winter with the knife still in my hand.

Y/N: Well hello there Winter~ I'm a little upset that you ruined my fun, I didn't want to kill her that quickly.