A Free Day

-------------------------------------------

(Futa)Ruby x (sub)FemReader

Requested by MysteriousOne99

-------------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Ruby: Fucckkkkkk~ Y/n~

None of the things that I'm doing are seeming to work on Ruby, I thought I had it all figured out, and she was supposed to be worn out by now. Maybe I'm not doing it right or something even when I did so much research and bought the object that I needed, why is she still going. Why is her stamina so high today, did she take something that I didn't know about. Now you may be wondering what I am talking about, so let me tell you about this morning.

-Rewind to the morning-

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed next to my girlfriend Ruby, I was expecting to get a package so I can use on Ruby today but it was coming later on. As much as I love my sleep, it is extremely hard to get any sleep when my girlfriend is grinding her dick against my ass letting me feel her morning wood. Keeping my mouth shut, I tried not to give any reactions even when Ruby started to get a little handsy and wrapped her arms around me to grab my chest. I wanted to moan so bad but I wanted Ruby to think that I was sleeping.

That all went out of the window when Ruby forcefully shoved my panties to the side and pushed her fingers into my already wet pussy. I let out a whine but only got a chuckle in response as she started to quicken the pace of her fingers while continuing to grind against my backside.

Y/n: Rubyyyyyy

Ruby: Yes?

Y/n: Wh-what are you doing?

Ruby: nothing...

As she said that, she removed her fingers making me let out an unintentional whine but it was turned to a loud moan as she replaced her fingers with her dick. Ruby slowly pushed it in as the pleasure just got greater by the second, once she was all the way in there was a knock at the door. Knowing what it was I slid off of Ruby's dick, much to her protests, and fixed my clothes making my way to the door.

The delivery person was holding my package as I signed for it then closed the door looking at Ruby with my lit-up eyes. 

Ruby: What's that Y/n?

I didn't answer her as I went to my desk and opened the package and held the object in my hand then I turned to Ruby.

-Ruby's Pov-

Y/n turned around and in her hand, she held a weird-looking object, it was a cylinder rubber tube but on the inside, it had cushions or something.

Ruby: Y/n, what is that thing?

Y/n: It's a mechanical fleshlight

I tilted my head at her, not really understanding what she was talking about and I think that she knew that so she continued talking about it. She said that it is supposed to act as a pussy but this one has a sucking-type function on it and can go at different speeds. I was getting excited to try it out so I made grabby hands telling her to give it to me so I can try it.

Ruby: So how does this work?

Y/n: Let me show you

She turned to the nightstand and grabbed some lube from the draw as she applied some to the front of the device. It was then placed at the tip of my cock before she shoved the rest of it down to the base of my cock making me throw my head back and let out a loud moan. Shit, this thing was tight, it felt good but it still doesn't compare to Y/n's pussy. Y/n started to move the fleshlight up and down my shaft with one hand while the other went to my balls and started to fondle them.