Seems You're My Prey

--------------------------------------

(Futa)(Yandere)Yang x (Wolf Faunus)FemReader

Requested by MysteriousOne99

--------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Why is she acting like this? She looks almost crazy but more importantly, why did she lock me in our room?! Now this might all sound confusing and believe me, I am beyond it but how did all of this start when it was just a normal week. What's the sudden change about? I'll tell you all about what is happening to me right now.

-flashback to a couple days ago-

I'm starting to get a little worried about Yang, she has been very clingy with me lately and I obviously wouldn't mind, if she wasn't threatening everyone that comes near me. It didn't seem to make her happy when I would tell her off from doing such things, it even got to the point that the people I was close with were going missing. It would be so random, I would be talking to them one day the then the next they were just... gone out of thin air. With no note or anything, it made me sad thinking that I did something and they didn't want to see me again but Yang was always there to help cheer me up.

She was always there to comfort me when I was sad that I didn't see my friends anymore, it was like she was the only one I needed. But what made me feel uneasy was when she even started to get hostile towards her own sister, Ruby, even with her own teammates. I started to become concerned with this new behavior but decided to push it off as just bad mood swings but little did I know that It was going to get worse, much worse.

It was the next day, I was walking to my dorm after handing out with Neptune, we were being junior detectives together since Sun was busy. Following the pattern that the people that I hang out with go missing, when I got to my door I turned around and headed towards where I left Neptune. It was nighttime so it was hard to see and I didn't want to draw attention to I put up my black hood as I kept my head low. I passed by an alleyway when I quickly did a double-take when I saw my blue-haired friend lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

What made my stomach drop was what seemed to be something yellow walking behind the building and I wanted so badly to not believe that it was Yang. I didn't want to think it was her but I had my suspicions. Going up to the body, I saw that Neptune was beaten to death, my fears were confirmed when I saw burn marks along with the punch imprints. I know those marks all too well, they belonged to Yang. I had to stay calm as best as I could so I backed away from the body only to bump into something or someone... Yang.

-Back to the present-

Now that brings us back to me being locked in my dorm by Yang, I didn't know why until I felt a warmth in my stomach. My ears perked up as I realized that I just entered my heat, oh no, Yang must have known that I was going to start my heat so she could take care of it, I usually just take pills to calm it down but they were nowhere to be found. She must have taken them so I would definitely go through my heat cycle.

Crouching down, I began to pant as I could feel myself getting wet wanting to get some sort of relief while I was stuck by myself. I couldn't help it, I wanted my girlfriend and I wanted to use her for my pleasure and I will do just that when she comes back. But it would seem like Yang had the same idea as me, as she waited on the other side of the door.

-Yang's Pov-

I pressed my ear against the door as I could hear my sweet wolf's pants meaning that she just entered her heat, right as I predicted to. She deserves this much after being hassled by all those people but luckily I was able to take care of them before they could bother her even more. I then heard footsteps as they made their way to the door, followed by a loud bang from a fist as I jumped back slightly. A growl came through from the other side.