Long Day In Bed

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Contains smut and crude language

(Dom)Yang x (Sub)FemReader x (Dom)Blake

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/n Pov-

It was currently 10 in the morning on a Saturday and I woke up in the arms of one of my girlfriends, Yang. I started wiggling in Yang's arms in an attempt to free myself from her tight grip, which did not work at all as she just tightened her grip on me and groaned in protest. I turned in her arms so that I was facing her and pouted. Yang slowly opened her eyes and her lilac eyes met with my e/c eyes and a smirk grew on her face as she saw my pout.

Yang: "Hey princess, what's with the pout?" Yang asked groggily having that sexy morning voice

Y/n: "I'm trying to get up daddy, but you won't let me go," I say as I try shifting in my position to get up again

Yang lets out a growl as she proceeds to roll us over so she is on top of me on all fours. My face flushed from the position and the way that she growled when she gets angry or possessive. I turned my head to avoid the intense eye contact but it was short-lived as Yang grabbed my chin and face me towards her. During this time, we didn't realize that the door to our dorm was being opened.

Yang: "I think that I should punish you since you want to get away from me so badly, just to teach you who is the boss in the relationsh-"

Blake: "What is this about being the boss in the relationship, Yang?" Yang and I turn to see our other girlfriend, Blake, leaning against the wall next to the door.

Yang: "Oh shit Blake, when did you get here?" Yang says not moving from her position on top of me.

Blake: "I was here long enough to hear your statement on being the "boss" in this relationship" she put air quotes around the word boss as she glared at Yang who still had me pinned under her.

Yang: "Well the last time that I checked, I was the boss of this relationship!" Yang raised her voice a little when she said that which made me jump under her. Blake on the other hand just looked annoyed and started walking towards us.

Blake didn't say a word until she was standing next to the bed and in one swift motion, she grabbed Yang by the throat and pushed her against the wall that was on the other side of the bed. I watched as Yang was pinned on the wall, stunned, and Blake was slowly inching her way closer and closer to Yang's face. Moments later Blake's lips met with Yang's as they began a heated make-out session with me just sitting there, flustered.

It was always a turn-on for me to watch my two girlfriends make out and they knew this too for when they broke the kiss they looked back at me with smirks on their faces.

-Yang's Pov-

After Blake and I were finished with our angry make-out session, I remembered that Y/n gets super turned on when she watches us make out. So I lifted my eyebrow at Blake and she smirked as we both looked in the direction of Y/n, who was watching with a massive blush on her face. Knowing that she was probably wet and wanted it to be taken care of, I put my arms around Blake's waist and pulled her closer to me just to annoy Y/n and make her wait longer.

I gave Blake a knowing smile, telling her that we should tease Y/n and make her severely flustered so I started to kiss on Blake's neck while letting my hands roam on her body.

-Y/n Pov-

"Are they ignoring me?", I asked myself as I watched Yang's hands roam over Blake's body while Blake was doing the same to Yang. I listened to Blake's moans as Yang had her hands in Blake's underwear and I got a little mad. They know that I hate being ignored when I'm needy and it turns me into a brat, which they hate but also love.