Salem x (Dying)FemReader

-----------------------------------

Requested by yurilover1999

-----------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

I remember the day that I first joined my queen in her quest to take down all of remnant like it was yesterday because it was the best day of my life. It was the lowest moment of my life, everyone had left me even my team. You see, I used to be a huntress but I made one small slip up that cost my team a mission failure and after that day they completely abandoned me. I was basically kicked out and thrown to the side where I had nothing, I put everything into being a huntress. To just be thrown away like I was nothing after my small mistake, made me grow a hate towards huntresses and hunters.

That is the moment that Salem, queen of Grimm, found me alone and broken wondering in a forest. I was so ready to give up as my emotions drew more Grimm towards me but my want to destroy every huntress and hunter I saw was stronger so I fought every Grimm that I saw. I was so filled with anger that I didn't hear the portal that was opening behind me and that was when Salem came.

-flashback-

???: So much hatred coming from you, may I ask what is causing it?

I spun around quickly throwing one of my swords towards the voice but they swiftly dodged to the side. I finally looked at the person that spoke with a feminine voice to see the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen, I must have been staring for longer than I thought because the neck thing I know the lady is right in front of me with her finger under my chin.

???: I asked you a question dear

Y/n: U-uh, what was the question again?

???: I asked, why do you have so much hatred in you? Do you realize how many Grimm you are attracting to you?

Y/n: Yes I realize I'm attracting Grimm and I have something that I hate that's getting to me.

???: Might I ask what it is?

Y/n: Hunters and huntresses

When I looked up at her, her face seemed to light up, and as I was about to say something she quickly cut me off.

???: How would you like to get back at them, to take them down with me helping?

Y/n: As great as that would be, I can't see how you would be able to help me do that

???: Well allow me to introduce myself

She paused for a moment and I waited for her to continue but my attention was drawn by the sound of heavy running footsteps that I know all too well, Beowolves. I turned seeing a pack running towards me and I quickly got in front of the pretty lady ready to defend her but she put her hand on my shoulder moving in front of me. When I was about to interject her voice projected with a 'boom' almost making me stumble as I watched in disbelief.

???: Stop now!

At her words, the pack of beowolves came to a halt in front of her before they started trotting to her and nuzzling into her outstretched hand. I fell back onto my ass, my mouth hanging wide open staring at the women that just made the Grimm stop in their tracks and that is when she turned back to me.

???: I am Salem, leader of the Grimm

-back to the present-

After that moment I never left her side, quickly becoming her right hand and plotting my revenge that I so desperately wanted. Some people would see me as just Salem's dog with how much I follow her around and do what she wants. I can't say that I'm not because technically I do all of that plus more, I'm almost like a servant. My queen does trust me a lot because I think she knows the hold that she has on me so she can tell me to do anything and I will do it in a heartbeat.