Blake x (Wolf Faunus)FemReader

-------------------------------------

Requested by _BlackRose_22

I was listening to Wings while writing this

-------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Currently, I am laying on my girlfriend while she reads, this is something that we usually do when we are alone. Occasionally I would run my fingers either along her arm or through her hair in which she purrs in response. You see, Blake and I are dating but she wasn't ready to tell anyone about our relationship so we decided to keep quiet about it. I honestly didn't mind, if she didn't want to tell then I respected her decision and didn't say anything but at the same time, I wanted to tell everyone about my wonderful girlfriend.

I was getting a little bored while laying there so I go off of Blake and moved up to her ears as I started to stroke them, enjoying their softness. I could hear Blake sigh in content from the affection but it was immediately stopped when I heard the door being unlocked. Mind you that we were at team rwby's dorm, so I quickly sat opposite Blake on the bed and she threw me a book to pretend to read. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the book and it just hit me in the face instead.

Y/n: Owww my face *covers face*

Yang: Are you alright Y/n?

Y/n: *looks up* Yea yea I'm alright

Ruby: You sure, you have a bruise on your forehead

Y/n: A book just hit me in the face

Weiss: Well how did it hit you in the face?

Y/n: uhh, I asked Blake if she could pass me a book and I didn't catch it so it hit me in the face

Through that whole interaction, Blake didn't look up from her book and only gave a nod of confirmation to my last statement. I would tell that the team was still suspicious of how I have the bruise when Blake just tossed me the book, meaning that she would have had to throw the book pretty hard. Deciding to ignore my feeling, I got up and made my way to the door so I could go back to my dorm and I will text Blake later tonight. I said my goodnights to the girls and left the room but I was a little sad that I couldn't give Blake a kiss goodnight.

-Blake's Pov-

As soon as Y/n left the room, the team turned to me and gave me suspicious looks. I looked up from my book and gave them questioning looks but they looked almost mad at me for some reason. I was about to question them but Weiss was the first one to speak up.

Weiss: So why did you throw the book at Y/n?

Blake: As she said, she asked for a book and I tossed one over to her, nothing else

Yang: See the thing about that is that if you just "tossed" it to her, she wouldn't have a bruise on her forehead. You would have had to throw it pretty hard to make a bruise like that.

Blake: What are you implying?

Ruby: That you purposely threw the book at her

Blake: That, I would never do

Yang: I don't know about that, you seem like you hate her so it would only make sense

Blake: What? I don't hate her at all, in fact, I lo-

They all looked at me expectingly waiting for my answer but I still wasn't ready to tell them about me and Y/n dating.

Blake: I just don't hate her alright, I don't even know where you got that idea from but it isn't true.