Can't You See I Care?

--------------------------------------

Blake x (Tiger Faunus)FemReader

--------------------------------------

-Y/N's Pov-

School sucks, especially when I have no interest in what the class is about. It just gets so boring, makes me want to sleep and I think that is what I will do.

I was in Professor Goodwitch's class and I was exhausted, didn't get any sleep the last few nights because I was studying for a test and I was nervous about it. I tried my best to keep myself awake but the lack of sleep was taking its toll on me and my eyes started to grow heavy and my head started going down onto the desk.

???: Y/N Y/l/N!!

I jolted up as I stared wide-eyed at Professor Goodwitch, she was glaring at me.

Goodwitch: Are you falling asleep in my class Miss y/l/n?

Y/N: N-no I wasn't

Goodwitch: Oh really, sure looks like you are lying. See me for detention during lunch.

I groaned as I let my head fall on the desk but I felt a tap on my shoulder before I could fall back to sleep. I peeked to the side and saw Blake, she looked at me concerned I guess she saw the bags under my eyes as well as my red eyes and drooping ears.

Y/N: Yes?

Blake: Are you ok y/n, you don't look so good.

Y/N: Yes I am fine. Just tired, that's all.

As I was saying those words, I started to feel light-headed and a pain in my abdomen. I held my stomach in pain as I doubled over from the pain and I could hear the concern in Blake's voice.

Blake: y/n? Y/N! Are you ok?! Professor something is wrong with y/n.

At her words, professor Goodwitch turned to look at me and saw the immense pain that I was in as she walked over to me and tried to get me to straighten up but I only groaned in pain. I could hear her saying something but the words weren't coming out clearly as I felt my vision being taken over by black dots, and then darkness.

-Blake's Pov-

I watched as Y/N passed out in front of me. Quickly, I got up and caught her before she could fall out of her chair and held her.

Goodwitch: Blake, could you take y/n to the clinic?

Blake: Yes of course

With that, I picked y/n up bridal style and rushed to where the clinic was, when I got to the door I kicked it since my hands were full. I heard a "Coming!" from the nurse. Once she opened the door she saw the unconscious y/n in my arms and led me inside to a bed. She took her from my arms and laid her down while asking me questions that I couldn't answer since y/n hadn't talked to me today. 

I kept looking back at how exhausted and sick she looked during class and I couldn't help but feel at fault for not pushing the question if she was okay. While I was caught in my own thoughts, I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was the nurse.

Nurse: Okay, I am going to need you to leave while I go a check-up on her.

As much as I wanted to stay by y/n's side, I left her in the nurse's hands as I waited outside the door. While I was sitting there, Yang walked by but stopped when she spotted me sitting outside the clinic door.

Yang: Hey Blake, are you feeling alright? Why are you just sitting out here?

Blake: Yes I am fine Yang. Y/n passed out during Professor Goodwitch's class so I brought her over here. The nurse said that I had to leave while she did a check-up on her.

Yang: What! She passed out, I'm gonna wait here with you to see if she is okay.

I just nodded in response then looked down at my hands as I held them in my lap. Yang put her hand over mine and rubbed my back in a way to comfort me. It always calmed my nerves when Yang would make these types of small gestures when I was sad or upset with something.

It has been 15 minutes since I was told to leave the clinic and I was starting to get worried and Yang as well. I was about to go to the door and knock to ask how it was going but the door opened before I could knock. The nurse looked at me with surprise then saw my nervous expression as well as Yang's and gave us a reassuring smile.

Nurse: She is sleeping right now, it seems that she hasn't slept for days and didn't eat anything either. She needs to eat as soon as possible but for now, she should rest.

I thanked her but before I could ask anything, she said that y/n needed to rest alone, so Yang and I weren't allowed to see her until she has woken up. This made me mad but I silently nodded as I turned and walked away.

-Timeskip to the end of the school day-

It was not the end of the day and I was getting more and more anxious as I walked to the clinic to go see y/n. When I got there, Yang was already at the door about to knock so I ran to meet her at the door. When she knocked, the nurse came to the door and she already knew why we showed up so she let us in. Y/n was still laying in the bed but she was sitting up at least and messing with her tail, she looked really lethargic which worried me. I walked over to her and glared at her, being made that she let herself get to this state.

Blake: Why did you do this to yourself?

Y/n: Well hello to you too. Hi Yang

Yang: Hey Y/n, now answer Blake's question

Y/n: I don't know what you're talking about

Blake: What do you mean?! You literally passed out in the middle of class and the nurse told us that you haven't slept in days and you didn't eat!!

I saw y/n's face fall as her tail curled around her and her ears fell forward, she looked at her lap fiddling with her fingers as if trying to come up with some type of excuse to make. I walked up to the side of the bed and grabbed her chin making her look up at me as I stared into her eyes. Y/n's eyes started to water and the next thing I know, she is crying in front of me. I start to panic thinking that I made her cry or I hurt her in some way.

Blake: Hey hey, Y/n? Did I do something wrong?

I heard a laugh from behind me and looked to see Yang trying to cover up her laugh with her hand and I glared at her.

Blake: Why are you laughing Yang?

Yang: No reason, now step aside let me handle this.

Yang walks to the other side of the bed and reaches out to y/n. She flinches away but that doesn't stop Yang as she grabs her and pulls her in for a tight hug. I can hear y/n's breath hitch before she goes silent, then starts to cry harder as she is held in Yang's tight embrace. Y/n's arms go around Yang as she squeezes tightly trying to find the comfort that she needs while petting between her ears. Yang looks at me and motions her head for me to do it too so I get on the other side and hug Y/n from the other side.

Feeling a shift, I see Yang starting to lie down as she forces y/n down too, still hugging her tightly, she doesn't seem bothered by this as I followed suit. Once we were laid down, Yang pushed y/n away from her and towards me. Y/n readjusts so that she is cuddled into me and it seems like she has fallen back to sleep so I look up at Yang asking her what to do. Yang smirks as she says, "Hold and comfort her".

After Yang says that she starts to walk out of the room, leaving me and Y/n laying on the bed together. I look at the girl that is in my arms and feel sadness come over me, she put herself through so much and I still don't know why. I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her forehead and start to stroke in between her ears, hearing her start to purr.

Blake: We can talk about this when you wake up later.