A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!

(Authors Notes: When I was writing this EXGogeta gave me a shoutout on a story they are doing. It's only right to shoutout them. Go check them out. They are doing a Kamen Rider Zi-O x Senran Kagura story)

Y/N hears his alarm clock go off. Y/N moves around underneath his blanket sticking his hand out, reaching for the alarm clock.  He turns off the alarm by pushing the button on top of the clock. Y/N takes his blanket off him and is surprised to see Asia and Rias sleeping in his bed again.

Y/N: "What the!?" Rias and Asia are woken up from Y/N's surprise yell.

Asia & Rias: "Good morning Y/N."

Y/N: "Why are you two in my bed!?"

Asia: "You fell asleep before you could choose who gets to sleep with you tonight."

Rias: "So we decide that the both of us will sleep with you again."

Asia: "Yes."

Y/N: "This is gonna be a thing from now on isn't it?"

Asia: "Oh, we have to start getting breakfast ready!"

Rias: "Oh, yes." Rias gets off of Y/N's bed and grabs his blanket to cover herself.

Rias: "Well then, Y/N. We'll see you later." Asia  stands up and puts her pajamas on.

Asia: "Sorry for intruding, Y/N." They both walk out of Y/N's room. Y/N watches his door close.

Y/N: "....This is definitely a thing from now on."

Woz: "Seems like you're enjoying the fact you have two women living under your room."

Y/N: "AH! Woz! I told you to stop doing that!"

Woz: "I apologize, Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Why did you go through my window? You know you can take the front door." Y/N gets off his bed and opens his drawer.

Woz: "I wanted to speak with you without any interruptions." Y/N takes out a new pair of underwear and throws it on his bed. He goes to his closet and opens it to grab his school uniform hanging inside on a hanger.

Y/N: "What's up?"

Woz: "It seems your achievement of beating Riser has spread all around the underworld."

Y/N: "Really?"

Woz: "Yes. You should be careful around any high-ranking devils who might be prideful like Riser." Y/N is buttoning up his jacket.

Y/N: "You think they might wanna fight me?"

Woz: "Maybe through a Rating Game or whatever else allows it. We still don't know much about the devils traditions."

Y/N: "Alright I'll be careful. Oh I forgot to ask but what did Greyfia want to talk to you?"

Woz: "You will see, Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Hm?"

Woz: "I will let you change into your pants." Y/N watches Woz walks out of his room. Asia and Rias are cooking breakfast with Junichiro sitting at the table.

Rias: "Hey Asia, how does this taste?" Asia tastes Rias' miso soup.

Asia: "Its delicious! How do you make such delicious miso soup?" Woz walks down the stairs and grabs a spoon. He takes a spoonful of miso soup and eats it.

Woz: "Very good, Lady Rias."

Rias: "Oh Woz are you going to eat with us?"

Junichiro: "We got enough food if you want to."