Building Up To The Leader's Summit!

Y/N is sitting in a room inside the temple. Michael is standing across of Y/N and Issei. A smiling Akeno is sitting in the middle of them. A happy Gabriel is sitting next to Y/N holding his arm. Issei feels jealous that Y/N has another girl all over him.

Y/N: "This is crazy..." Issei stops looking at Y/N and looks at Michael.

Issei: ".....This person is the Chief of the Angels? He's super important." Issei feels a small pain through out his body.

Issei: "Why...What's this? My whole body is on edge...No, it's not reacting to this person." A light shines in front of Y/N and Issei. The light dissipates for a sword to appear.

Y/N: "A sword?"

Michael: " Hyodo Issei."

Issei: "Yes?"

Michael: "This is Dragon Slayer, also known as the holy sword that kills dragons, Ascalon."

Woz is resting his back on the torii gate outside the shrine. He looks at his right hand that is holding the Geiz ridewatch then he looks back at the sunset.

Woz: "Rias was able to use the Kivat the 1st's Active Force to become a Kamen Rider. Since she's a demon the Active Force won't kill her because of the strain of using it. Fangires have yet to show up in this world but she's Dark Kiva now, will they still show up or will they never come? What other changes will happen to this world now?" Woz spins the Geiz ridewatch that's in his palm with his fingers.

Woz: "Will Tsukasa now attack Rias as well?" Woz sighs from his thoughts.

Woz: "Her transforming caused more questions to pop up." Woz looks at the Geiz watch again and stares at it for a few seconds.

Issei: "What do you mean by "kills dragons"? Everyone hears Gabriel speak and turn to her to listen.

Gabriel: "Dragon Slayer means someone whose job is exterminating dragons, or the name of the weapon used for that job." Gabriel realizes everyone is looking at her. She tries to hide behind Y/N's arm.

Y/N: "So that thing can kill Ddraig?"

Gabriel: "Yes."

Issei: "So that's why I was feeling on edge." The Boost Gear appears on Issei's arm.

Michael: "I was actually thinking of giving this to you, Issei."

Issei: "To me?"

Michael: "It might be more accurate to say that I want you to assimilate it into your Boosted Gear. Issei, it is rumored that you are the weakest host in history, so I thought it might be a good support weapon for you."

Y/N: "Is that possible?"

Gabriel: "We're not sure."

Issei: "Weakest?"

Y/N: "Wait the entire history of the Boosted Gear?"

Michael: "Yes."

Y/N: "I knew you were weak but that weak. Woz is gonna get a kick out of this."

Issei: "Don't you dare tell him! And it's not like I'm not trying....I mean, it's true...but why?"

Michael: "After the Great War, there was no more large-scale fighting, but as you know, the Three Great Powers are fighting in small battles even now."

Issei: "That's considered a small battle, huh?"

Y/N: "That seriously wasn't...."

Michael: "If this continues, everything will be destroyed someday. Or it is possible that a different power will attack before that happens."