I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!

Y/N is sitting on a bench in a park. He thinks about what happened last night.

Y/N: "Asia...." Y/N holds up his new motorcycle licenses he just got.

Y/N: "How can I be excited...."

Y/N feeling sad decides to go home when he notices Issei on the children's play ground trying to do pull ups on the monkey bars

Y/N: "Issei?"

Issei: "Huh Y/N?" Issei falls off the monkey bars when he notices Y/N. Issei gets up and they both begin to talk. Y/N tells Issei he failed at saving Asia after they all left.

Issei: "Damn it! I wish I wasn't so weak!" Issei kicks the pole of the monkey bars.

Y/N: "We both are..." Issei looks at Y/N in surprise.

Y/N: "I was able to get a new power and I still couldn't save her." Y/N grips the Build watch in his hand. The silent is broken by a familiar girls voice.

Girls Voice: "Y/N? Issei?" They both look to see Asia standing a few feet way from them.

Y/N & Issei: "Asia!" Y/N walks towards her with Issei. Y/N grabs her hand, holding it with two hands.

Y/N: "You're ok." Asia blushes and nods to Y/N. Y/N let's her hand go as they hear a stomach growl coming from Asia.

Issei: "Are you hungry?"

Asia: "Ah no I'm not." Her stomach growls again.

Y/N: "Doesn't sound like you are....Oh I know a place."  Y/N, Asia, and Issei are sitting in a diner as waitress walks towards them to take their orders.

Waitress: "Oh Y/N how are you?"

Y/N: "Good where's my uncle?"

Issei: "Uncle?" The waitress goes in the back after a few seconds she and a man come back.

Junichiro: "Hey kid what's up?"

Y/N: "I was wondering if you can make us some lunch."

Junichiro: "Us?" Junichiro the notices Issei and Asia.

Junichiro: "These your friends?"

Y/N: "Yup!" Junichiro smiles.

Junichiro: "I'm glad you found some friends but I can't just give you three food for free."

Y/N: "Oh come on it's your restaurant why not give me a family deal." Y/N nudges Junichiro with his elbow

Junichiro: "....hmmmm just this once kid I don't wanna lose money for giving you free food all the time."

Y/N: "Thanks uncle!"

Waitress: "So what would you like to eat?"

Issei: "A burger!"

Kamen Rider Zi-O X High school DXDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara