Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!

Woz: "How are you today....Tsukuyomi?"

Tsukuyomi: "I'm doing good, Woz."

Woz: "I do enjoy visiting you." Woz gives Tsukuyomi a half smile.

Tsukuyomi: "I also enjoy your visits. Are you sure it's okay for you to visit? Now that you are helping that boy." Tsukuyomi takes a sip of her tea.

Woz: "He would understand if he knew I was visiting an old friend." Woz takes another sip from his tea.

Tsukuyomi: ".....How is Sougo?" Woz is surprised Tsukuyomi is asking about Sougo after what he's done.

Woz: "He's...He's getting old. I think his time will come soon." Tsukuyomi feels sad hearing this.

Tsukuyomi: "Time really does favor us.

Woz: "Sadly it does. You reobtaining your Time Jacker powers after getting your ridewatch was an unexpected outcome. Meaning time has favorite you once again and me well I'm me."

Tsukuyomi: "What exactly are you, Woz?" Woz sips on his tea and ponders the question. He places his cup on the table once he finishes thinking.

Woz: "A question that will forever be unanswered." Tsukuyomi laughs a little making Woz smile.

Tsukuyomi: "This boy, the one Sougo chose to be his successor. What is he like?"

Woz: I'm surprised you know this."

Tsukuyomi: "I have my ways of finding information just like you." Woz smirks from this.

Woz: "Y/N...he's just like Sougo. He has the same tenacity Sougo had when he was younger."

Tsukuyomi: "Does he?"

Woz: "Yes." Tsukuyomi smiles when Woz answers but her smile goes away.

Tsukuyomi: "I hope he doesn't have to go through the same thing Sougo has."

Woz: ".....They both knew what they had to do."

Tsukuyomi: "I know, the day before they fought. Both of them came and spoke to me." Tsukuyomi thinks back to that night when Sougo and Geiz came to talk to her alone.

Younger Sougo: "Tsukuyomi...please don't hate Geiz when he kills me."

Geiz: "Please don't hate Sougo when he kills me, Tsukuyomi."

Tsukuyomi: "They both knew one of them was going to die the next day and all they wanted was for me not to hate the one who survived

Tsukuyomi: "They both knew one of them was going to die the next day and all they wanted was for me not to hate the one who survived."

Woz: "They wanted to keep the friendship you three had when the world was reset alive even after their fight."

Tsukuyomi: "Make sure that doesn't happen to Y/N." Tsukuyomi slides a ridewatch to Woz. Woz is shocked to see Tsukuyomi having this ridewatch in her possession.