The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)

(Timeline wise for this chapter. It is after Super Hero Senki and after Season 3 Episode 5)

Y/N is eating breakfast with Gabriel. She takes a bite of her food.

Gabriel: "Mmmmm! So good." Gabriel rests her hand on her cheek. Junichiro who places the rest of the food on the table smiles from Gabriel's comment.

Junichiro: "Where are the other girls?"

Y/N: "Kuroka is still sleeping, she wakes up when she wants too ha ha. Rias is speaking on the phone with her parents right now. Asia and Xenovia are taking a bath." Koneko walks in the dining room.

Koneko: "G...good *yawn* morning."

Y/N: "Koneko's right here." Koneko sits down while Akeno walks in the dining room. Her hair still damp because of her bath.

Y/N: "Oh and Akeno just finished her bath."

Junichiro: "Well I hope they finish before the food gets cool." Junichiro places a plate in front of Koneko and Akeno.

Akeno: "Thank you."

Koneko: "Than...k you...*yawn*"

Junichiro: "Would you like some coffee?" Koneko nods to Junichiro. He pours her a cup of coffee and hands it to her. Koneko to takes the cup from Junichiro. She holds the cup with both hands to take a sip. Koneko let's out a breath of happiness.

(Imagine it's Koneko lol)

Junichiro sees Asia and Xenovia walk in.

Junichiro: "Good morning you finish just in time. The food is still warm, eat up." Asia and Xenovia sit down at the table.

Asia: "Good morning. I can't wait to eat your food Uncle."

Xenovia: "Good morning, I agree with Asia. I never tasted anything so delicious."

Junichiro: "I'm happy to hear that." Junichiro places plates in front of Asia and Xenovia. They all start to eat breakfast together. Everyone is almost finished with their meal when Y/N realizes Rias hasn't come down to eat.

Y/N: "I'm gonna go check on Rias."

Junichiro: "Such a good fiancé." Y/N blushes and turns to his uncle.

Y/N: "S-Shut up!" Y/N gets out of his chair and heads upstairs. He reaches his room to open the door to see Rias.

Y/N: "Rias is everything okay?" Rias looks at Y/N with a serious face.

Rias: "Get everyone! We're heading back to my home!" Y/N stares at her confused. The Occult Club are heading to the Gremory Train. Aevi watches them run towards the location.