Mirror's Takeover

Y/N is laying on his bed waiting for the time to head to the school for the Rating Game.

Y/N: "The day's here...I'm kinda nervous." Y/N sits up and looks at his alarm clock.

Y/N: "10:25....I wonder how everyone else is doing." Y/N thinks back to the final day of the training camp. Everyone is sitting at a table listening to Rias.

Flashback Rias: "I wanna thank Y/N, he made me realize that it doesn't matter that our opponent is Phoenix. Let's give them a taste of how strong the household of Rias Gremory really is."

Y/N: "Riser...I will not let you have Rias!"

Voice: "Thats it let that anger out." Y/N looks at his sliding mirror closet doors and sees his reflection resting against the wall.

Reflection: "That scene were you let your anger out against that pompous asshole. It was great to watch!" Y/N's reflection then glares at him.

Reflection: "Don't think your dreaming or half asleep I'm as real as you are."

Y/N: "Who...who are you?

Reflection: "I am you. And you are not me."

Y/N: "What?" Y/N stands and walks towards his mirror.

Reflection: "Look at you weak and pathetic. You can't even hurt a fly, how are you gonna protect Rias?"

Y/N: "I will protect her."

Reflection: "Definitely not how you are now. You can't even kill anyone. You'll be nothing more than a weak king."

Y/N: "I'm not going kill anyone!"

Reflection: "Even if someone is trying to kill Rias or your friends! If you don't kill them, they'll kill your friends first. Just like what happened with Asia." Y/N goes silent.

Reflection: "Fine fine think of it like this, I'm the dark while you're the light. Two sides of the same coin but one side doesn't want to acknowledge the other side." Y/N's reflection points at him.

Reflection: "And you're that side. You don't only ignore it, you want to push it away until its all gone."

Y/N: "Whats wrong with that?!"

Reflection: "Ha ha ha! You really are an idiot! Without dark there is no light. Let me show you what I mean." Y/N's reflection grabs Y/N's head. Y/N blacks out the moment his reflection touches his head. Y/N hears a knock on his door.

Y/N: "Come in." Asia walks into Y/N's room wearing her sister clothes.

Y/N: "Those are the ones she wore when we first met...Why are you wearing those clothes?"

Asia: "I wondered if I should wear my Sister clothes. The president told me to come in whatever I thought was best."

Y/N: "They suit you really well."

Asia: "Thank you...um, is it okay if I stay with you?"

Y/N: "Of course." Y/N sits on the edge of his bed. Asia sits next to Y/N and hugs his arm.

Asia: "A fearsome battle is about to start, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Asia: "Still, as long as you're here, Y/N, I'll be alright. Is it okay if I stay here at your side from now on, too?" Y/N moves his arm from Asia's grip and hugs her.

Y/N: "Don't worry Asia we'll always be together." Y/N pats Asia's head and evilly grins. Once it was time to leave Y/N and Asia met up with Issei and head towards their school. Everyone is sitting in the club room preparing for the battle. Kiba is checking his sword, Koneko is putting some fighting gloves on, and Rias and Akeno are drinking some tea. Y/N doesn't know why Rias and Akeno are doing that maybe to calm their nerves he thought.