Unexpected  Visitors

Rias and Sona step forward and a screen appears above the table. Rias explains what happened to her, her peerage, Sona and her peerage.

Rias: "Those are the details of the incident my household and I were involved in." The screen disappears once Rias finishes her explanation.

Sona: "I, Sona Sitri, also bear witness that the events in her report are true."

Sir Zechs: "Thank you. You may step down."

Serafall: "Thanks, Rias, Sona." Sona blushes a little from her sisters words. Rias and Sona stand next with everyone once again.

Sir Zechs: "I would like to hear the fallen angels Governor-General's opinion of Rias' report."

Sougo: "Do you have anything to say?" Sougo looks at Azazel.

Azazel: "It doesn't matter what I think or have to say. Kokabiel was acting on his own."

Michael: "Are you saying you did not know of this?"

Azazel: "I let him move until I knew what he was planning. But I'll bet he didn't know that I had also infiltrated this town. This is a pretty nice town." Azazel looks at Sougo and can tell he's not happy with his response.

Sougo: "We do not care about you accomplishments or on how you enjoyed your stay in this town."

Sir Zechs: "Ohma Zi-O is right. Please don't change the subject."

Azazel: "I had the White Dragon Emperor take care of it already, didn't I? And he's been put into the lowest level of Hell for permanent freezing as punishment. He won't be able to come out again."

Sougo: "That does not change the fact that those childrens life's were in peril."

Vali: "I was there, they wouldn't of died maybe a few serious injuries. I just wanted to see how powerful my rival is. I must say it was disappointing."

Sougo: "Personal interest over the mission. More insubordination I'm not surprised." Vali glares at Sougo.

Michael: "Now let's all take a breather." Michael looks at Azazel.

Michael: "The problem is Kokabiel's motivation for his actions. That Kokabiel was dissatisfied with you all."

Azazel: "Yeah, it seems he was really unhappy that the war ended halfway though. And I have no interest in war this late in the game."

Serafall: "The "seeds of discontent," huh?"

Gabriel: "They can drive a person mad." Serafall glares at Gabriel.

Azazel: "Aren't there some like that in your faction, too?" Azazel looks at Serafall.

Sougo: "Excuses!" Sougo slams his fist on table.

Sougo: "Keep your arrogance in check! The devils or angels are not the ones who decided to renew this war. It was your faction!" Sougo points at Azazel.

Sougo: "Stop trying to use the fanatics in their faction to excuse your factions wrong doings! Especially the ones in this room who have decided to do the right thing!" A bead of sweat falls down Azazel's brow. Serafall is shocked Ohma Zi-O would defend her.

Sir Zechs: ".....He's right, that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. The purpose of this summit is..."

Azazel: "I think we should forgo the fancy words. Let's just quickly make peace. So I don't end up losing my head. That's what you all are really after, isn't it?"

Back at the old school building Gasper and Koneko are eating snacks while sitting on a couch. Gasper is still in his box on top of the couch. He takes a handful of chips and eats them. He whips his hands with a handkerchief and goes back to playing Issei's handheld. After a few seconds of playing he sighs.