Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!

Y/N opens his eyes to see Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, and Xenovia only in their panties.

Y/N: "Ah! Why are you all half naked!?"

Rias: "Y/N~"

Akeno: "Y/N~"

Asia: "Y/N."

Koneko: "Y/N-senpai."

Xenovia: "Y/N."

Y/N: "P-Please put some clothes on!"

Rias: "Y/N it's okay, no one will found out. You can touch them all you want, don't hold back." Rias pushes up her breasts. Y/N can feel a feeling he only had when Rias asked to him to take her purity. It swells up inside him.

Akeno: "Oh my. Feel free to do what you will with my breasts!" Akeno winks at Y/N while holding her breasts. The feeling grows bigger and bigger.

Asia: "I-I will do my best to satisfy you with my small chest!" Bigger and bigger the feeling grows.

Koneko: "You can touch them, a little." Y/N feels like he's going to burst.

Xenovia: "Now, let's work hard on making babies!" Y/N is breathing heavily when he thinks.

Y/N: "Accept my desires." Y/N closes his eye and opens them.

Y/N: "THEN I WILL ENJOY THIS!" Y/N jumps at the girls. Rias wakes up to see Y/N rubbing his face in her breasts. She smiles at him and holds his head closer. She closes her eye to go back to sleep. After a few minutes Y/N wakes up from his erotic dream. He moves away from Rias.

Y/N: "....Why did I have a dream like that? I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it but that is the first time I had one like that." Y/N yawns when he feels something underneath his blanket.

Y/N: "What the?" He lifts the blanket to see a naked Akeno underneath.

Akeno: "I've arrived."

Y/N: "A-Akeno!?"

Akeno: "Shhh don't be so loud." Akeno moves closer to Y/N lifting his shirt taking it off. She rests her head on his shoulder. Y/N can feel her breasts being pressed on his bare chest.

Akeno: "Hey, Y/N? Does my body feel good?"

Y/N: "Ummm...Y-Yes...."

Akeno: "I'm so happy. I want to know more about you, Y/N."

Y/N: "I wanna more about you too!" Akeno gets face to face with Y/N. She slowly moves closer to Y/N's lips.

Y/N: "I-I wanna kiss her but I shouldn't!"

Rias: "Akeno." Fear rushes down Y/N's spine. He slowly turns to the right to look at Rias.

Rias: "How did you get into the room?"

Y/N: "R-Rias you're awake!"

Akeno: "I'm just building some morning intimacy with my cute Y/N." Akeno traces a finger down Y/N's chest.

Akeno: "Oh my look at those muscles. Woz is training you well."

Rias: "My?" And just when did you become Y/N's fiancé?"

Y/N: "This isn't good! If they end up fighting like that one time at the school swimming pool, my whole house is going to disappear!"

Akeno: "Even if I'm not his fiancé, I'm his senior. It's the job of a senior to take care of the juniors."

Rias: "Senior, I see. So that's your plan of attack." Rias stands up on the bed for Akeno to do the same making Y/N worry. Asia lazily wakes up rubbing her eyes.