Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)

In an abandoned building Issei is running down the halls. He sees a door close and yells out.

Issei: "Hey, you! Get back here!" Issei opens the door to be surprised by the man he's chasing. He takes a step back as the man grabs his head and flips over him. Issei falls over and looks behind him to see the man running away.

Issei: "Shit! He's getting away!" A weird bug creature flies at Asia. She cowers in fear making Akeno turn around.

Akeno: "Asia!" Koneko quickly stands in front of Asia to protect her from the bug. The bug stops and hovers in front of Koneko. Then it flies around them and goes to Akeno. It rubs its face in Akeno's breasts.

Akeno: "Oh my." Asia and Koneko watch it rub its face in her breasts.

Asia: "Akeno!"

Akeno: "Oh dear. Why is it only *moan* going after my breasts?"

Asia: "Well, your breasts are so conspicuous." Koneko gets angry and grabs the bug.

Akeno: "Oh my." The man is running down a hallway with Issei trailing behind him.

Issei: "Right! Now I've got him cornered." The man exits a door to a fire escape and tries to walk up the stairs but Rias is at the top of the staircase.

Rias: "Good evening, Stray Devil." Rias walks down the staircase towards the stray devil. The stray devil decides to run down the fire escape but is met with Woz in his rider form holding his Zikan Despear at him.

Woz: "Leaving so soon?"

Y/N: "Kinda rude don't you think?" The stray devil looks up to see Y/N in his rider form sitting on the railing looking down at him. Issei appears out of the door way.

Rias: "We're received orders to put you down." Kiba walks up the stairs and stands next to Woz.

Rias: "Fleeing from your master like an outlaw and running around, satisfying your own desires...That is a crime punishable by death. In the name of House Gremory, we will purge you." The stray devil puts his hands together to summon multiple small magic circles.

Rias: "Pointless!" Rias summons a red magic circle and fires a red energy sphere. It hits the stray devils destroying his magic circles and sends him back into the railing.

Rias: "Y/N." Y/N jumps down and slashes the stray devil with his Zikan Girade. The stray devil falls to his knees holding his chest. Kiba walks up and holds his sword to the stray devils neck. Issei hears Akeno's voice behind him.

Akeno: "Oh my, it's already over?" Issei turns around to see Akeno and Koneko walking towards them.

Issei: "Akeno, Koneko."

Akeno: "We're done here too."

Y/N: "Whats in your hand?" Koneko holds up the bug to show everyone.

Woz: "What a foul creature."

Y/N: "Ew...."

Rias: "Good work."

Koneko: "It was weak." Koneko drops the bug next to the stray devil making Y/N jump away from it.

Y/N: "Ah! Don't just throw it around all willy nilly!"

Rias: "Are you afraid of bugs?"

Y/N: "Of course not! This one just looks freaky!" Rias giggles at Y/N and Woz sighs. The bug starts to bubble up making Y/N squirm.

Y/N: "See what I mean!"

Issei: "So that was this guy's familiar. Gross."

Y/N: "That was his familiar!?"