Our Soft Boiled Time Together

Sougo is watching a recording of Y/N fighting Juggernaut Drive Issei. He holds his hand to the screen when his rider form begins to fade. Sougo starts to cough to lay back in his throne.

Sougo: "My time is almost here."

A time portal opens for two young men to step out.

Man: "Let's go, Philip."

Man #2: "Yes, Shotaro."

At Y/N's house Issei was put in one of the rooms

At Y/N's house Issei was put in one of the rooms. Azazel is in the room looking Issei's mutated arm.

Azazel: "Can I ask you a couple questions? I don't mean Issei. I'm talking to you, Welsh Dragon." Issei's arm glows green.

Rias is sitting at the edge of Y/N's bed staring at him.

Rias: "Please open your eyes. Both of you." Woz walks in the room to check on Y/N.

Woz: "I'm sure you're worried but Y/N is just resting."

Rias: "I know but...a part of me thinks he won't wake up." Woz looks at Y/N's face to let out a sigh.

The Occult Club is in the living room with Grayfia. Sir Zechs has used a magic circle to project himself in the room.

Sir Zechs: "I see. They're both still..."

Azazel: "Yeah, Issei is still in a coma and Y/N is resting." The Occult Club look at the living rooms door to see Azazel.

Azazel: "Issei's body and demonic power are recovering without problems, but...It seems his injuries are still pretty bad deep inside."

Sir Zechs: "Deep inside?"

Kiba: "A lot happened to him. It looks like we'll just have to wait this out."

Azazel: "And Y/N, his body is okay. Completely healed but his body is exhausted. Coming back from an ordeal like that took a lot of stamina."

Asia: "Issei and Y/N went through all of this to save me." Xenovia places her hand on Asia's shoulder.

Xenovia: "Asia, it's not your fault."

Gasper: "That's right. The Khaos Brigade is to blame."

Koneko: "Yeah."

Mikoto: "They're right. If it weren't for them none of this would have happened."

Azazel: "Oh. That right, Asia." Asia looks up at Azazel with tears in her eyes.

Azazel: "You haven't tried it yet, have you? I'm talking about the results of your training. When healing Y/N you didn't use that training because you and the other were in shock of what happened. But now that things are less hectic try using that training."

The Occult Club are in Issei's room.

Azazel: "It seems the dragon inside of Issei is dysfunctional due to the incomplete transformation. I was informed that's why his left arm is still in dragon form."