Tale Of Ohma Zi-O

(I can't find the song that plays when Woz talks so imagine that its playing when he's talking)

In a black room sits a giant clock. A man in a long coat and scarf steps in front of it.

 A man in a long coat and scarf steps in front of it

He looks at the book he has in his hand

He grabs the watch clasp on the side and releases it

He grabs the watch clasp on the side and releases it. It makes a ringing sound once released. He opens the book and begins to read it out loud.

Man: "According to this book in September of 2018, the ordinary high schooler Tokiwa Sougo embarks on a path which leads him to become the demon king of time, Ohma Zi-O

Man: "According to this book in September of 2018, the ordinary high schooler Tokiwa Sougo embarks on a path which leads him to become the demon king of time, Ohma Zi-O.....but these pages have change after a man by the name of Geiz Myokoin who went back in time to kill Tokiwa Sougo before he can become Ohma Zi-O and a women named Tsukuyomi who went after Geiz to stop him. After learning of his future Tokiwa Sougo decided that he would become a kind king. And so his journey was met with complications but he continued. Collecting the Ridewatches, defeating Another Riders, and stopping the Time Jackers. During his journey Sougo develop a friendship with Geiz and Tsukuyomi making a promise that if Sougo would ever turn to the path of a demon king that Geiz would kill him. But his loyal retainer known as Woz wanted him to stay on the path that was set for him. Oh but how things can change even Woz came to understand Sougo and decides to fight alongside him, Geiz, and Tsukuyomi. To fight for a better future!" The man turns a page.

Man: "A Time Jacker known a Swartz shows his true colors not wanting to make someone else King like the other two Time Jackers but make himself King. Taking the powers of Kamen Rider Decade to become Another Decade, Sougo and his friends and now Kamen Rider Decade set out to stop Swartz. During the battle Geiz is defeat and....dies from his injuries. With his final words Sougo decides to become Ohma Zi-O to put an end to Swartz. The battle was short but not with its sacrifices, Tsukuyomi distracts Swartz by stabbing him for Sougo to finish him but in the struggle Swartz hits Tsukuyomi ending her life." The man turns a page again.

Man: "Rather long isn't it? You have been this patient so you are capable to keep listening until I finish....Good now where was I? Oh here." The man paces back and forth reading out loud.

Man: "Once the battle was finish Tokiwa Sougo obtained the power of a King and was ready to be the ruler of this new world. But Sougo decided that this isn't the way he wanted to become King and so he restarted the timeline separating the 20 Heisei Rider world's which have become one during Swartz's plan. The new timeline erased our heroes memories and gave them new a life. Tokiwa Sougo, Geiz Myokoin now known as Kaito Myokoin, and Tsukuyomi known as Alpina Tsukuyomi in this timeline are regular high school students until White Woz....No that's not me I'm...Black Woz now back to it....White Woz wanting to become the new Savior after Geiz failed to kill Sougo. Geiz then obtains the power of a Savior, Geiz Majesty. Geiz defeats White Woz alongside Sougo, Tsukuyomi, and Me Black Woz." Woz looks at you and smiles but his smile goes away when he begins to read the new part of the book.

Woz: "But the Path of Ohma Zi-O is already set in stone. Meaning Tokiwa Sougo will always become Ohma Zi-O there is no way to stop it. Sougo and Geiz fight one last time ending in Sougo's victory. Tokiwa Sougo is destined to become the Demon Lord of Time. But time can be a cruel mistress, Sougo may be able to control and destroy time but he can not stop it from aging his body." Woz notices a table with another book he raises his eye brows in curiosity. He places the Ohma Advent Calendar on the table and picks up the other book. Grabbing the watch clasp of the book and releases it making a ringing sound. He opens the book to the first page.

Woz: "To keep his legacy alive Tokiwa Sougo set out to find an heir to his throne and heir to the name....OHMA ZI-O! IWAE! A new story will be told! The story of the Demon Prince, Y/N L/N!"

(Kinda a trailer and a quick recap story)