Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!

Y/N is eating breakfast with everyone.

Rias: "Mom and Dad are doing better. All thanks to Asia." Asia blushes and holds her cheeks.

Asia: "N-No I just did what I would of done."

Issei: "That's are Asia always humble." Issei pats Asia's head.

Y/N: "What about Koneko?"

Rias: "She is awake and eating now."

Y/N: "That's good." Akeno feels down about what she did to Koneko. Azazel walks in the dinning room.

Azazel: "Sir Zechs told me what happened. I'm glad things are cleared up." Issei notices Azazel has his left arm back.

Issei: "Hold up! I thought Akeno destroyed your left arm!"

Azazel: "Oh she did and I replaced it with this prosthetic one. It can even do this!" Azazel's left arm flies off and around the room.

Issei: "Whoa! Rocket punch!" Azazel's arm flies back and connects to his body. Akeno stands up and bows to Azazel.

Akeno: "I apologize for my actions. I hope you can forget me, sensei."

Azazel: "That's fine I actually should be thanking you."

Y/N: "You wanted to remove your own arm to add that mechanical arm to your body, right?"

Azazel: "Ha ha! Of course after what Akeno did. I now had an excuse to do it. Don't worry about it, Akeno." Akeno lifts her head and looks at the floor.

Issei: "He's crazy to even think that."

Azazel: "Well tonight is the reception, many clans will gather. I have to go help Sir Zechs. I'll see all of you there. See ya." Azazel leaves the dinning room.

Asia: "We're going to attend such an amazing event, too?"

Rias: "Not only us. While Brother has us attending as guards for a VIP, it's for deepening the relationships among the young devil leaders."

Kiba: "As devils under the president, we can't do anything embarrassing."

Y/N: "I'll always do my best not to embarrass you, Rias!"

Woz: "You should do the same to yourself Waga Maou. You are a high ranking devil remember?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah ha ha."

Rias: "This is also your chance to find Peerage members."

Y/N: "And maybe I can find information on Kuroka and Shirone!"

Rias: "Y-Yes....Y/N I want to talk to you. Can you meet me at Koneko's room? I wanna check on her."

Y/N: "Okay I actually wanna see her too."

After breakfast Y/N is walking down the hallway. He sees a door with a cat paw sign on it.

Y/N: "Is this Koneko's room?" Y/N knocks on the door but no one answers. He opens the door to see the curtains are closed for no light to come in.

Y/N: "Koneko? Are you asleep? I'm coming in." Y/N walks in and towards Koneko's bed. He looks at Koneko who's asleep.

Y/N: "Shirone reminded of you now your remaining me of Shirone. I'm sure you two will get along. Hm?" Y/N notices that Koneko has cat ears.

Rias: "Y/N." Y/N turns to the door to see Rias closing it behind her.

Y/N: "Rias."

Rias: "Please come to the balcony with me." Y/N and Rias are standing outside on the balcony.