The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)

Everyone is at the club house after school. Y/N, Asia, and Issei are standing in front of Rias who is sitting at her desk. Koneko and Kiba are sitting at the couches while Akeno is making tea.

Rias: "You want to observe others working?"

Y/N: "Rias really looks cute in glasses." Y/N is enjoying the sight of Rias wearing her glasses.

Issei: "Yes. Asia, Y/N, and I want to see if we are doing our jobs as devils properly." Issei notices Y/N is spacing out.

Issei: "Hey you okay?"

Y/N: "Huh? Sorry ha ha....What are we asking?" Issei gives Y/N a "what" face.

Rias: "True. It could be beneficial to the three of you since you're new." Issei and Asia are exited to hear this.

Issei: "D-Do we have permission, then?"

Rias: "But if only you don't interfere with their work. Don't trouble the client either. Understood?"

Asia & Issei: "Yes, Ma'am!"

Y/N: "Permission to do what?" Y/N, Asia, Issei, and Koneko are teleported into a room with a man sitting at his desk.

Morisawa: "If it isn't Hyoudou-shi."

Issei: "Good evening, Morisawa. It's been awhile."

Y/N: "You know him?"

Issei: "Yeah he was my first client."

Morisawa: "How come you're here too?"

Issei: "Please excuse me. I'm here to observe today."

Morisawa: "Observe?"

Issei: "Oh, I won't interfere. I'd be much obliged if you just let me sit in a corner and watch."

Morisawa: "I don't mind..." Morisawa looks at Y/N and Asia.

Morisawa: "Who's the girl and new guy? Especially the girl, do I get a girl in nun cosplay as a special bonus?"

Y/N: "No we will also be sitting in the corner with Issei." Y/N pulls Asia close to him making her blush.

Morisawa: ".....I see, you both are new to the business. Nice to meet you." Issei whispers to Y/N.

Issei: "The President said to not trouble the clients." Y/N whispers back.

Y/N: "I don't like the way he's staring at Asia!"

Issei: "I promise nothing bad will happen to her." Y/N reluctantly lets Asia go.

Asia: "I-I'm Asia Argento. Nice to meet you."

Morisawa: "Nice to meet you Asia-chan~"

Koneko: "What is your request?"