Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)

(Mild lemon I guess)

Day 1: Vacation Day

Y/N: "Today is the day the Occult club is going to the beach! It's gonna be great to relax a little after fighting Riser."

Issei: "Y/N, what swimsuits do you think the girls will wear!?"

Y/N: "*Sigh*" Issei is drooling daydreaming about the girls swimsuits. Y/N and Issei reach the club house to see Kiba standing outside.

Kiba: "Good morning!"

Y/N: "Good morning...."

Issei: "Ah Kiba why are you standing around out here? Why don't we just go in?" Issei reaches for the door knob.

Y/N: "Uh Issei I don't..." Issei opens the door to the club house and walks in.

Kiba: "Wait. Don't...."

Issei: "Good morning!" The girls are half naked as Issei walks in.

Asia: "Ah!" Asia covers herself by kneeling down.

Akeno: "Oh my." Y/N facepalms as the girls beat him up for walking in on them changing.

Kiba: "Thats why I told you...." Y/N and Kiba are in the corner talking to a beaten up Issei.

Issei: "You never said they were changing!"

Y/N: "You should of waited for him to finish instead of just walking in."

Issei: "Wouldn't you normally put your swimsuit on when you get there!?"

Y/N: "I guess you're right."

Rias: "We'll be using a magic circle to transport directly to the uninhabited island." Rias and the other girls are standing next to the front door area in a magic circle. Y/N and Issei look at each other then at Rias.

Y/N & Issei: "We are?" Rias walks up to Y/N and grabs his hand pulling him towards the magic circle. The Occult club is teleported beach side of the island.

Akeno: "What a lovely place

Akeno: "What a lovely place."

Asia: "The sunlight is dazzling."

Y/N: "Whoa! Magic circles are great!" Issei is moping because he has to carrythe girls luggage and the beach supplies.

Rias: "Now, lets have a blast!" Akeno removes her shirt for her breast to bounce out revealing her small swimsuit. Asia unzips her green sweater to show her blue swinsuit. Rias takes off her cloth wrap around her waist then unbuttons her top to remove it. She turns around and poses to show Y/N her swimsuit making him do a spit take.