Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)

(Authors Notes: this will be the only chapter of this. For the last few months it was Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. I was busy and was spending time with family. I've had a few comments asking me to update this. Well here it is the unfinished Super Hero Senki. I will not be making a part 2 I will continue on with the regular story without context of what happens in Super Hero Senki.)

(Important notes: Anyways the self inserts are named after their actors. Zi-O is Sō, Gaim is Gaku, Wizard is Shunya, Zero-One is Fumiya, Saber is Shūichirō. The only Super Sentai seasons I've watched is Zenkaiger and Avataro if I mess up how certain Sentai's act I apologize.)

Asmodeus and Aevi are in the Agastya Base. Aevi has his hands behind his head looking around the base.

Aevi: "Why are we even here?" He walks up to an empty book shelf.

Asmodeus: "I've already taking control of the Forbidden Stories. Soon chaos will come to all."

Aevi: "Okay? Why do you need my help?" Asmodeus swipes his hand to the side for stairs to appear. He walks down them for Aevi to follow. They enter a room full of floating books.

Asmodeus: "Do you know what these are?"

Aevi: "Books?"

Asmodeus: "These are Stories if you call them that. They are a stain to existence. Born from the ideas of the Forbidden Stories they are nothing more than shams." Aevi grabs a book that is floating by to read the title.

Aevi: "Kamen Rider Ex-Aid X Sword Art Online." Aevi opens the book to read it while walking with Asmodeus.

Asmodeus: "If the Sword of Logos wants keep these Stories alive then I will create a story of black chaos to eliminate these Stories and the Forbidden Stories."

Aevi: "Oh create a bigger stain to cover up those stains. I get it." Asmodeus turns to look at Aevi.

Asmodeus: "If that helps you understand then so be it." Aevi looks up from the book to see another book shelf.

Asmodeus: "These are the other half of the Forbidden Stories that have mixed with ones I took control." Asmodeus takes a book from the shelf to walk up to Aevi. He takes the Ex-Aid X SAO book from Aevi to hand him the new book.

Aevi: "Sword Art Online..." Aevi opens it to read.

Asmodeus: "That's why I need you. Many fake Riders and Sentai have been born. I need them to be killed while I take care of the Real Ones."

Aevi: "Why should I help you? From the information you're telling me. I'm a fake too."

Asmodeus: "You and I both know you're not. You have been in the shadows watching the Kamen Riders. Am I right, Narutaki?" Aevi glares at Asmodeus.

Aevi: "I've relinquished that name a long time ago."

Asmodeus: "Your father loved Kamen Riders. He knew everything about them and he even told you their stories. His love ran so deep he left his only son alone to watch them. That's why you wanted the power of a Time Jacker to watch these Kamen Riders to know their weaknesses then destroy them. To get revenge on your father." Aevi walks up to book shelf to take another book to read the title.

Aevi: "Highschool DXD....Ha ha ha! You're correct, I love Kamen Riders just like my father but I hate them as well. That's why I'm going to make someone King. With their army I'll destroy every single Kamen Rider in existence. But your plan is just as exciting. Okay, I'll help but I'm going to need some extra hands." Aevi puts the SAO book back in the book shelf.

Asmodeus: "I already have some help in mind." Asmodeus and Aevi walk out of the room together. Aevi smirks to himself looking inside his pocket to have the Highschool DXD book.