Hope is lost

(If video doesn't show up it's the Time Jackers character "Revolutionize")

Y/N grabs Burent by the head and slams her
into the ground. Mira punches at Y/N but thanks to his armor it does nothing to him.

Y/N: "Hmph!" Y/N punches Shuriya's chest knocking the wind out of her. She falls to her knees holding her chest. Marion fires magic at Y/N but it bounces off him. Y/N transforms his Zikan Girade into Kyu mode and fires at Marion. Marion jumps away from the blast and runs around Y/N firing magic blasts at him that bounce off him. Y/N reaches behind his back and takes out another black ridewatch. He twists it and pushes the button on top.

Ryuga!

Y/N slots the Ryuga ridewatch in his Zikan Girade Zyu mode then pushes the button on top again.

Finish Time!

Y/N points his Zikan Girade Zyu mode at Marion and follows her.

Marion: "I have to be ready to dodge that attack." Y/N quickly moves his hand forward and fires his attack in front of Marion.

Final Sure Sure Shooting!

A black fireball is fired in front of Marion. The fireball hits the ground exploding sending Marion flying back. Burent holds her hand up and summons a magic circle. Y/N looks down to see the magic circle. A light shines blinding Y/N and making him take a few steps back. Burent grabs Shuriya and runs towards Marion who is getting back up.

Burent: "Marion together!" Marion nods to her. Burent puts Shuriya down and summons a magic circle alongside Marion. They fire a giant magic blast at Y/N and Kiba. The magic blast explodes on Y/N and Kiba.

Marion: "Did that do it?" Shuriya stands up holding her chest.

Shuriya: "Thats what we thought last time but..."

Mirror Y/N: "Nothing happen right?" The three girls look at the dust to see a figure standing in it.

Mirror Y/N: "That one was actually pretty good." Y/N thinks back to when the blast was coming at him once he was able to see again. Y/N transforms his Zikan Girade into Ken mode and runs towards Kiba. He quickly grabs Kiba and stabs at the magic blast making it explode. The dust clears and the girls can clearly see Y/N holding Kiba behind his back by the collar.

Mirror Y/N: "Time to finish this." Y/N pushes the buttons on his ridewatches and his driver.

Finish Time! Orga!

Y/N grabs his driver with his right hand and makes it spin. Y/N holds his Zikan Girade Ken mode to his left side.

Burent: "Get him!" The three rush at Y/N. Gold energy appears around Zikan Girade.

Exceed Time Break!

Y/N circle slashes at the three girls as a giant energy Orga sword grows around Zikan Girade. The swords tip slams into the barrier shattering it. The girls are dragged by the blade as Y/N finishes his attack making them explode. The girls fall to the ground and start to disappear in a blue light. Y/N rests his Zikan Girade on his shoulder.

Mirror Y/N: "Weak." Y/N holding Kiba walks away heading towards the next area to meet up with Koneko, Woz, and Issei.

(Revolutionize ends here)

Y/N is sitting on the ground in a dark room with shards of mirror floating around him. Y/N is watching himself slam Burent in the ground, punch Shuriya in the chest, Fire his Zikan Girade Zyu mode at Marion, and slash at them.