The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future

Issei's armor breaks for blood to pour out of broken armor. He loses his Scale Mail and falls on ground. Everyone looks to see Shoji land next to Issei.

Shoji: "That's the Red Dragon Emperor? Vali is right, you are the weakest." Shoji picks up Issei to toss him aside.

Y/N is able to finish the battle against Loki by using Kamen Rider Stronger's power. Everyone is back at Rias' home. They are surrounding Issei's body that is cover with a white sheet.

Odin: "The boy fought bravely, he will have a seat in Valhalla." The girls have tears running down their faces. Y/N slams his fist on the wall.

Y/N: "Vali! I'm make sure I destroy your White Dragon Emperor and make you live the rest of your life as a weakling!"

Rias: "Y/N..." Rias reaches her for Y/N placing her hand on his shoulder. Y/N looks for her for Rias to gasp. She can the pure anger in his face. Rias hugs Y/N.

Rias: "Don't...please don't, I don't want you to change into something that I won't recognize." Rias cries on Y/N's shoulder. Kamen Rider Strong is back to back to Y/N.

Stronger: "I know what it's like to lose a good friend. I even joined an evil organization to obtain power. I betrayed them because I knew they were the ones who killed him. I would use their own power against them. I did everything to avenge him." Y/N thinks to himself for a few seconds.

Y/N: "....I'm going to save Issei." Rias looks at Y/N's face.

Rias: "What?"

Y/N: "I'm going to save Issei by going back in time."

Woz: "Waga Maou! Doing something like that is dangerous!"

Y/N: "I don't care." Woz gets into Y/N's face.

Woz: "Y/N, you will erase everyone who's currently here, outside, and the world! Are you willing to stain your hands with the blood of your subjects for a single life who isn't worth it?"

Y/N: "He may not be worth it but he's still my subject. And I will protect everyone single one of my subjects." Woz smiles at Y/N.

Woz: "Very well but you need to ask everyone here if their okay with this." Woz gestures to everyone.

Woz: "Listen well you all, if Y/N goes back in time to change Issei's fate this timeline will be erased. The current you now will be replaced by a new you. The you now will cease to exist. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself and everyone in the whole world to save one life?" Everyone looks at each other.

Odin: "Go ahead." Everyone is shocked to hear Odin say this.

Odin: "What? It's not like we truly disappear. We'll still be here but in a better outcome."

Sir Zechs: "If a god believes we will be fine then I agree."

Zeoticus: "A better outcome huh? Then let's have him change it."

Venelana: "Protecting our family and friends is a kings job. Go save Issei."

Akeno: "Save him."

Kiba: "I would like to fight by his side again."

Asia: "Please Y/N save Issei."

Gasper: "Yes save Issei onii-chan!"

Koneko: "Issei may be a huge pervert but he doesn't deserve this."

Kuroka: "I'll follow you on any decision you make Y/N."

Irina: "Issei deserves to grow out of his perverted phase."

Odin: "But I have a question how to do plan to save Issei from his wound?"

Y/N: "Phoenix Tears." Y/N is standing next to the Time Mazine outside the Gremory Castle. Ravel walks up to him.