Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending

Y/N is in his room laying on his bed reading the book Touma gave him.

Y/N: "Touma's book is amazing!" Y/N puts it down to look up at the ceiling.

Y/N: "Man summer is coming to end soon. Good thing I finished my summer homework now I can relax." Y/N looks at his desk to see the Saber ridewatch and Ryusoulger ridewatch. He thinks back to when he was trapped in Asmodeus' world.

Rising Hopper: "I created all of you because I discovered and fell in love with Kamen Rider. Feeling inspired by Kamen Rider I created all of you. You may not be "real" Kamen Riders but the ideals you hold are what all Kamen Riders have. Real or not those ideals are real. Meaning you are real Kamen Riders." Y/N and the others look at their creator who looks at Touma and Shotaro working on a story together.

Rising Hopper: "Everything started with him. I'm grateful to find an amazing series that touched the hearts of many. Now then let's show them that you're not fakes." Y/N and the others end up getting teleported in Touma and Shotaro's room.

Touma: "Eh!? Who are you!?" They tell Touma everything and they want to help. Touma smiles at them and nods.

Shotaro and Touma arrive at the location Asmodeus celebrating his victory. Asmodeus watches Touma holds up two red books.

Asmodeus: "Super Hero Senki and We're Heroes?"

Touma: "I am an author. This story is now a story of my creation." Touma looks at Super Hero Senki then at We're Heroes.

Touma: "And the ones who you branded as fake will no longer be fake. They are real just like us!" Shotaro shows the heroes he wanted to create: Kamen Rider Ichigo and the Himitsu Sentai Gorenger. Ichigo and Akarenger appear to fight Asmodeus' army. They stand together for all the red sentai's and Kamen Riders to appear next to them.

 The Zenkaiger's and Sword of Logos stand in front of them

Asmodeus: "I don't see the fakes with you. I guess your book didn't work."

Touma: "You're wrong!" Books appear in the sky for them to open for Y/N and the others in their rider forms to appear and land in front of everyone.

Y/N: "IWAE! The Demon Prince of Time has descended upon you all! This day will be a day you will remember for all your life!"

Sougo: "Eh? Demon Prince? What!? He's my son!"

Gaku: "The adventurer Gaim has taken the stage!"

Kouta: "Another Gaim?"

Shunya: "The final hope, Wizard."

Haruto: "Two final hopes will tip the favor to us."

Fumiya: "The heroes who will stop you is us!"

Aruto: "Hey that's my thing!"

Shūichirō: "We will decide this story's ending!" Touma smiles looking at Shūichirō.