You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others

Ankh is standing on top of a tree looking at the sky. He remembers all the memories he gained from the broken Hawk core medal Eiji had.

Ankh: "That...idiot." Ankh sprouts his wings to fly off. Aevi appears from behind a branch to watch Ankh fly away. He holds up a Anotherwatch tap it with his finger.

Woz is walking to Y/N's house when he gets a call on his Faizphone X

Woz is walking to Y/N's house when he gets a call on his Faizphone X. He stops to take it out of his pocket to answer.

Woz: "Hello...What? How did you get this device? Hold on there's too many voices. Let me explain things." Woz explains something to the people on the other side of the phone.

Woz: "Yes...Are you sure? You don't need to be rude." The person hangs up for making Woz roll his eyes. He puts away his Faizphone X to turn around and walk. In the sky a Time Mazine takes off.

Inside Y/N's home, Akeno is taking a shower. She is standing in the middle letting the water hit her body. She starts to think about her mother.

Akeno: "Mother, can I become strong?"

Y/N has finished Touma's book and is laying in his bed.

Y/N: "*Sigh* After Loki and Asmodeus everything feels boring...nothing has came up like the Summer Festival too. Maybe we can a short trip to a beach. Nothing's better than going to the beach during summer." Y/N hears a knock at his door.

Y/N: "Come in." Akeno walks in with a trey.

Akeno: "Y/N, I've brought some tea."

Y/N: "Oh thanks!" Akeno places the trey on the desk for Y/N to get off his bed.

Akeno: "Have you finished your summer homework?"

Y/N: "Yeah I kinda wish I didn't because I had something to do." Y/N sits down in his computer chair to see some sandwiches with the tea.

Akeno: "I'm shocked you would say that. Usually others complain about the summer homework."

Y/N: "Like Issei...there's no reason to complain we have no choice but it do it." Y/N picks up a sandwich to take a bite.

Akeno: "I was hoping to teach you. Now my duty as your senior is gone."

Y/N: "Hm? I don't think so. There's still a lot you can teach me."

Akeno: "Oh what might that be?" Akeno gets close to Y/N for him to see her cleavage.

Y/N: "Um I can't really think of anything right now."

Akeno: "*Giggle* Y/N can I ask you a selfish request?"

Y/N: "Sure?"

Y/N is standing at the bottom of Akeno's shrine.

Y/N: "How come we're meeting up here if we live together?"

Akeno: "Sorry. Did I make you wait?" Y/N turns to see Akeno walk up to him.