A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1

Issei and Asia are in Y/N's living room thinking about Raynare.

Issei: "....What do you think, Asia?" Asia looks at Issei then at the floor to stay silent. Issei looks at his hand.

Issei: "Yeah just like me. I don't know what to do....I hate her but...."

Asia: "Issei..." Issei looks at Asia.

Issei: "Yeah?"

Asia: "I don't want Raynare to die.....I know she do so many awful things to people. And to me even you but I don't feel right if I send her to her death. Maybe she can become good!" Asia looks up at Issei.

Issei: "That's just like Asia. Even though she's faced with her killer she still believes they can be good but me....*Sigh* If you think she can then I'll trust you." Asia nods to Issei.

The Occult Club is in the club room with Raynare sitting in front of the door.

Issei: "We decided...." Everyone stares at Asia and Issei."

Asia: "...to let her live." Raynare is shocked that Issei and Asia would said that.

Akeno: "Are you sure?"

Asia: "Yes."

Kiba: "You don't have the luxury to second guess yourselves. Have you thought it through?"

Mikoto: "Kiba's right, don't make a decision you'll regret."

Asia: "Yes, I would feel bad knowing I could of let her live. I also think that she can become good." Y/N smiles to himself. Issei stares at Raynare to make eye contact with him. He glares at her to turn away.

Y/N: "That's Asia."

Issei: ".....I did think about it when Asia told me that. I trust her."

Rias: "Very well....Akeno."

Akeno: "Yes." Akeno waves her hand for the chains to disappear off Raynare. Azazel walks up to her.

Azazel: "You better thank them. You have a second chance at life." Raynare looks at the ground.

Raynare: "Thank you...I'll do my best to prove I can change....and that your decision wasn't a mistake...."

Rias: "You should be grateful to my two cute servants chose to spare you. If they didn't...." Rias starts to glow red to give Raynare a death glare.

Rias: "...I would make sure nothing of you would be left over not even ash." Raynare feels fear run up her spine.

Reanus: "Oh my Rias. That look can do that by itself. Ha ha."

Azazel: "Well I'll be taking her."

Rias: "Take her away. I don't wanna see her face for awhile."

Azazel: "Very well." A magic circle appear beneath Azazel to teleport him and Raynare away. Rias let's a heavy sigh to give everyone a small smile.

Rias: "Let's talk about the tournament." Rias plays a video of Sairaorg defeating the arrogant Zephyrdor, Y/N met at the party.

Issei: "A-Amazing!"

Woz: "So this is the power of the number one amongst young devils."

Rias: "I should mention that, even though his opponent Zephyrdor is a substitute, he is not weak."

Y/N: "What do you mean by substitute?"

Rias: "His family's original successor died in an accident." A green magic circle appears next to the front door.