Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!

Sougo slams his fist in Cattleya's stomach sending her flying back. Cattleya stops herself and looks at the explosion she made. The explosion goes away and unscathed Sougo stares at her.

Sougo: "Pitiful." Y/N and Kiba cut down a magician together. More appear behind them but a red laser hits them.

Issei: "Dragon Shot!" Y/N and Kiba turn to see where the attack come from. They see Issei and Rias heading their way.

Kiba: "Issei!"

Y/N: "Is Gasper and Koneko okay?"

Issei: "Yeah!" Koneko and Gasper stand next to Issei. Y/N runs towards them and hugs Rias. Then pats both Koneko and Gasper's heads. Koneko blushes from Y/N's head pat. Rias takes Gasper to Sir Zechs.

Rias: "I understand the circumstances. Big brother, please take care of Gasper."

Sir Zechs: "Okay."

Gabriel: "Come here you'll be safe with us." Gabriel holds her hand out to Gasper. He looks at Rias and she nods to him. Gasper takes Gabriel's hand and walks to her side. Y/N, Koneko, and Issei are standing in front of the barrier.

Koneko: "I'll be back, Gaspie."

Issei: "We just have to protect this area until the gate closes, right?"

Boost!

Y/N: "Yeah let's go!"

Y/N, Koneko, and Issei run into battle.

Finish Time! Ore No Giri Giri Slash!

Y/N slashes down a bunch of magicians with katakana saying "Finishing move." he fired off his sword.

Woz: "Times up!" The storm Woz summoned electrifies the magician.

Woz: "You should at least try to answer my questions." Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina cut down the magicians. Issei and Koneko beat down some magicians. Rias uses magic to create a magic circle barrier to block the lasers that are fired at Issei and Koneko.

Sir Zechs: "The only one who can use strong protection magic is Rias, huh?" The barrier breaks from the overwhelming attacks.

Rias: "Issei! Koneko!" Rias jumps and axe kicks a magician before they can fire a laser. She lands on the ground and runs so she doesn't get hit by any lasers. She jumps again and kicks the magicians. She lands and is now back to back with Y/N.

Y/N: "You're not a real Kamen Rider."

Rias: "Eh!? Why are you saying this!?"

Y/N: "You need one of these." Y/N hands her his Zikan Girade with the Kiva ridewatch on it. She takes it as Y/N summons the RideHeisaber.

RideHeisaber!

Rias: "I thought you were being mean."

Y/N: "Well you don't have the Arms Monsters helping you anymore and a Kamen Rider needs a weapon."

Rias: "Will I be able to use it?"

Y/N: "Not sure. If not just use the sharp end!" Y/N runs off and cuts down some magicians. Rias runs at a magician and jumps at him.

Rias: "Haaaa!" She swings the Zikan Girade cutting the magician in half. Gasper watches his friends fight.

Gasper: "It's my fault...I want to...help, too...President Rias! Issei!" Rias and Issei look at Gasper. He's on his knees crying.

Gasper: "I...I want to be a man like you, Issei. The President saved me. I want to meet her expectations." Y/N stands in front of the barrier and looks at Gasper.