I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2

Y/N, Issei, Kiba, and Koneko walk down the hidden stairs Koneko found.

Raynare: "Come in devils." The groups steps into the basement to see Asia chained to a cross with the room filled with priests.

Y/N & Issei: "Asia!"

Asia: "Y/N....Issei..."

Y/N: "Don't worry Asia we'll get you down from there!" Issei starts to run towards Asia but Kiba grabs his arm and pulls him back.

Kiba: "Hyodo watch out!" A spear falls in front of the group exploding. Issei and Kiba try to jump out of the way but the shockwave sends them into a wall. Y/N picks up Koneko and video game jumps in the air escaping the blast.

Y/N: "You ok Koneko-Chan?" Koneko nods to Y/N.

Y/N: "Maybe I should of picked up one of the guys since you have high defense." Koneko huffs and hugs Y/N.

Y/N: "Ok ok I get it I made the right choice. I just hope Kiba and Issei are ok." Y/N lands on the ground and puts Koneko down.

Raynare: "It's a touching reunion but unfortunately the ritual is just ending." Issei and Kiba stand up.

Y/N: "What are you doing to Asia!?"

Kiba: "Thats it. The fallen angels objective is to steal her sacred gear." Asia begins to glow green light and scream from pain.

Issei: "Steal her sacred gear?"

Y/N: "Is that possible?"

Kiba: "Yes."

Y/N: "Whats gonna happen to Asia!?"

Kiba: "Well the owners life will be..." Asia stops screaming and her eyes go dark as a small green light leaves her chest.

Y/N: "No!"

Issei: "Asia...is...dying..." Y/N tightens his fists.

Raynare: "Twilight Healing...In my hands at last." The green light falls into Raynare's hands. She holds the two rings that appeared on Asia hands.

Raynare: "This is the power that I've wanted for so many years! With this I can receive love." Raynare puts the ring to her chest and absorbs them. She shines a green light blinding Y/N and his friends. The light fades and Raynare glows a green aura and turns to the group.

Raynare: "Supreme power! This will make me the supreme fallen angel! I will be able to get back at all those who have made a fool out of me!"

Y/N: "You will pay....you will pay for what you have done!" Y/N runs at Raynare while the priests get ready to fight with light swords.

Issei: "Screw you!" Issei, Kiba, and Koneko follow Y/N.

Priests: "Miserable devils!" Y/N punches a priest then kicks another priest. A priest tries to slash at Y/N but Y/N blocks it with his gauntlets and grabs the priests arm and spins him hitting some priest. Y/N throws the priest knocking some other priests. Issei punches a priest in the head with his sacred gear. A priest tries to hit Issei with his light sword but Kiba blocks it with his sword. Kiba's sword turns black and starts to absorb the light from the priests sword. Kiba defects the priest's sword as Koneko punches the priest away. Kiba attacks the priests sword to absorb the light while Koneko would knock them out. Y/N is hopping on the priest's heads they all get distracted by this. Y/N hops off the last priest and kicks him sending towards the distracted priests. Y/N takes out his Zikan Girade and puts the Ex-Aid watch in the slot. He pushes the button on the watch.

Ex-Aid!

The Zikan Girade glows multiple colors.

(A/N: Like Ex-Aid when he does his Rider Kick in the first episode)