Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni

Woz walks up to everyone standing in front of Y/N's house.

Woz: "Everyone, please come with me."

Akeno: "Why Woz?"

Asia: "Shouldn't we wait for Y/N and Rias to come back?"

Issei: "Asia's right."

Woz: "That's where we are going. To meet Rias and Waga Maou." The Occult Club look at each other.

Shotaro: "Lead the way, Woz." Woz nods to Shotaro.

In the throne room a time portal appears for Woz and the Occult Club to step out.

Rossweisse: "Where are we?"

Woz: "The throne room of Ohma Zi-O." Y/N and Rias who are now standing turn to see everyone.

Asia: "Y/N! Rias onee-sama!" Asia runs up to them for the rest to follow her. Woz follows the others with Shotaro, Philip, and Mikoto beside him.

Woz: "It's been awhile since the sun roof was opened."

Asia walks up the stairs to hug Y/N and Rias.

Akeno: "Welcome back, Rias." Asia lets go of the two.

Rias: "Akeno." Rias smiles at Akeno.

Kuroka: "Y/N!" Kuroka hugs Y/N from behind.

Kuroka: "Nyaa! My husband is okay." Runeas hugs Y/N from the front.

Runeas: "All in one piece." Koneko pulls on her shirt for Y/N to turn to her. He smiles at her to pat her head.

Xenovia: "I wanna hug him too!"

Irina: "X-Xenovia!" Xenovia is jogging up to Y/N.

Akeno: "How are you two here? And where are we?" A somber looking Y/N looks at Rias then back to everyone.

Y/N: "Sougo saved us...but he's gone now...."

Issei: "Gone? You don't mean like...gone gone?" Y/N looks at the ground for Rias to answer.

Ria: "Yes, his life has come to an end."

Akeno: "Oh Y/N." Akeno hugs him to confront him like she did with Eiji.

Issei: "No way...that powerful guy died..." Woz and the three other riders join them. He walks up to throne for a memory of Sougo, Geiz, and Tsukiyomi to flash in his mind.

Memory Sougo: "Let's go, Woz!" Woz places his hand on the throne.

Woz: "Rest now...old friend."

Shotaro: "We never really met Sougo when he was younger."

Philip: "But when we talked to him, he sounded like a good person."

Mikoto: "He is. It's strange to know he's gone. Since I'm from a different timeline." Mikoto looks around the familiar looking throne room.

Y/N: "Senpai's, you're both still here." Y/N pulls away from Akeno.

Shotaro: "Of course we are. We have to make sure our kouhai is okay."

Philip: "Yes, we also haven't said goodbye. It would be rude to not too."

Shotaro: "It was great fighting alongside you, Y/N. You have all 20 Heisei Rider powers now. Remember what we taught you."

Y/N: "I will."

Philip: "Don't lose heart. We all saw the potential in you like Sougo did."