The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)

(Shout out and Thank you to INFERNOLORD for the idea.)

Inside a dark room with lab supplies scattered around a man is making something.

Aevi walks next to him and is disgusted by what he is making

Aevi: "Why make something like that?"

Man: "Because I have seen the light!"

Aevi: "Okay....? Let me introduce you to someone who will help you." The doors to the room are pushed open for a man in a black suit with his hair slicked back to step in.

Kuroto: "Dan Kuroto has be REBORN AGAIN! From now on I am Dan Kuroto III! No one can stop Kami! Ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA!"

(Best video I can find of Dan's laugh)

Tsubaki wrings out a small towel. She walks towards a bed and places the small towel on someone's forehead. Sona is in the bed under its covers breathing heavily and sweating.

Tsubaki: "Sona....this isn't a regular sickness." Tsubaki turns around to pick up the small bucket of water.

Tsubaki: "I'll be right back." She leaves Sona's room with the bucket. Sona twitches in pain as her body glows with orange data.

Y/N is at school studying his notes for a test. Sitting next to him is Issei worrying about failing the test.

Issei: "Ah man, if I fail this test my parents are going to kill me and I would have to go to summer school!"

Y/N: "You should of taken notes instead of trying to get quick glances at girls...*Sigh* underwear."

Issei: "Hey I don't need the condescending attitude! Especially after what you said last week!" Issei looks at Y/N with smug grin making Y/N blush a little.