The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?

Y/N is doing his daily training with Woz in the new home gym. The two are exchanging blows as Xenovia and Asia watch them.

Xenovia: "Y/N is amazing."

Asia: "Yes!"

Woz: "You've gotten better!" Y/N hits away Woz's punch.

Y/N: "Thanks to you!" Y/N throws a punch for Woz to block it. Woz is pushed back by the force of Y/N's attack. Y/N runs at Woz to attack again. Woz grabs Y/N's arm and flips him on his back.

Woz: "But not better than me."

Y/N: "Ow..."

Xenovia: "But Woz is also amazing."

Asia: "Yes..."

Woz: "Well I think that's enough for today. Don't you have a prior engagement?"

Y/N: "Yes! I better clean up before we head to the shrine." Y/N gets up to dust himself off and head to the bathroom to shower.

Xenovia: "We should get ready too." Asia nods to Xenovia. Y/N is scrubbing his body when the door opens. He quickly looks to see Xenovia and Asia walk in.

Y/N: "W-What you two doing!?"

Xenovia: "We haven't bathed after our training. It's better if we all take a bath together that we don't waste time."

Y/N: "T-That's correct but I'm sure Gabriel will understand!"

Xenovia: "But you take baths will Rias and Asia." Asia sits next to Y/N and starts to put soap on her loofah.

Y/N: "....Yeah *Sign* Fine." Asia scrubs her body with her soapy loofah.

Xenovia: "I'll wash your back."

Y/N: "Thanks..." Y/N hands Xenovia his loofah. Asia uses the detachable shower head to wash the soap off her.

Asia: "Can you wash my back, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Uh yeah." Xenovia washes Y/N's back as he washes Asia's back. Xenovia scrubs away she notices Y/N's toned back. She moves her hands to Y/N's chest. Y/N blushes as Xenovia moves her hands down his chest to his stomach. Xenovia presses her chest on Y/N's whisper in his ear.

Xenovia: "You have gained a lot of muscle. I helped a lot of people who want a workout partner for my devil jobs. You have the most impressive body I've seen."

Y/N: "Thanks it's all thanks to Woz's training." After a few seconds Y/N finishes scrubbing Asia's back.

Y/N: "Alright I'm done. Had me the shower head." Y/N takes the detachable shower head from Asia to spray the soap off Asia's back.

Xenovia: "I'm also done."

Y/N: "Thanks." Y/N hands Xenovia the shower head for her wash away the soap in his back.

Xenovia: "Can you wash my back?"

Y/N: "S-Sure." Asia enters the bathtub.

Asia: "These bathrooms are so big! Especially the tube!" Y/N is putting soap on a loofah as Xenovia sits in front of him.

Y/N: "Yeah mom and dad are excited about them too." Y/N starts to scrub Xenovia's back. After a few seconds Y/N finishes.

Y/N: "Okay I'm done."

Xenovia: "You forgot one part." Xenovia turns around to face Y/N.

Xenovia: "Here." Y/N's face goes beet red as he stares at Xenovia's chest. He hesitantly moves towards Xenovia's body. Y/N scrubs Xenovia's stomach moving down to her thighs and her legs.