A Greeedy Arranged Marriage

Y/N is walking to school with Asia, he was grounded and was not allowed to drive his motorcycle to school.

Y/N: "*sigh* I can't wait a week..."

Asia: "Don't worry Y/N I'll wait with you I'll give up eating seconds!" Asia throws a fist in the air. Y/N smiles at Asia's dedication.

Y/N: "You always get seconds Asia."

Asia: "That's why I'll give it up."

Y/N: "You don't have to do that...also why em I the only one getting punished uncle has a soft spot for Asia." Y/N looks at Asia who is pumping herself up to go with a week without seconds.

Y/N: "Ha ha she definitely doesn't deserve to get ground." Y/N and Asia hear a girl scream, they run towards the scream turning the corner to see a wrapped monster holding a girl.

Asia: "What is that?!"

Y/N: "I don't know but it's not something nice." Y/N pulls out his Driver.

Y/N: "Asia stay back." He puts the driver on his waist.

Asia: "Okay!"

Ziku Driver!

Y/N runs at the monster holding the girl as he pulls out his Zi-O ridewatch twist it and pushes the button.

Zi-O!

Y/N: "Henshin!" Y/N puts his ridewatch in its slot and spins his driver.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

As Y/N is running towards the monster a yellow light begins to appear in front of the girl. The monster reaches for the light but someone tackles it. Y/N stops running and watches the monster and a man roll past him.

Y/N: "What the..?" Y/N looks at the girl as the light is absorbed by her body. Y/N jogs up to her.

Y/N: "Are you ok?"

Girl: "Yeah I think so."

Y/N: "Get away from here I'll take care of the monster." The girl nods and runs off. Y/N turns around to see the man holding the monster in a headlock.

Y/N: "Um...do you need help?"

Man: "Please!" Y/N pulls out his Zikan Girade

Zikan Girade!

Y/N stabs at the monster as the man lets go of it. The monster is sent falling to the ground groaning from Y/N's stab.