We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent

A crystal like barrier appears around Kuoh Academy.

Sona: "The whole school is covered with a barrier. If nothing drastic happens, it should be able to keep anything outside from getting damaged." Sona's peerage are floating in the air with the help of magic circles. They are using their magic to keep the barrier up.

Rias: "Thanks, that helps a lot, Sona."

Sona: "But that's only if conditions remain the same."

Rias: "That's true." Tsubaki teleports behind the Occult Club with the help of a magic circle.

Issei: "Vice President, where's Irina?"

Tsubaki: "Her condition is not life threatening thanks to Argento's treatment."

Asia: "I'm so glad!"

Kazuma: "That's good to hear." Tsubaki walks up to the group.

Issei: "What about Xenovia? Where in the world did she go?"

Y/N: "Let's hope she will come to help." Saji who is floating above them asks about Kiba.

Saji: "Nothing from Kiba yet, either?"

Woz: "Nothing and we can't contact him."

Issei: "But I believe he's safe."

Koneko: "Yes."

Sona: "I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As unbearable as that is..."

Rias: "I will not let that happen."

Sona: "Rias, it's not too late to contact your brother even now..."

Rias: "I don't see you contacting your big sister."

Sona: "My family is...Your older brother loves you, doesn't he? Sir Zechs would definitely come to help you. That's why..."

Y/N: "Sona..."

Akeno: "I've already contacted Sir Zechs."

Rias: "Akeno, why did you contact him on your own?"

Woz: "We cannot let our pride get in our way, Lady Rias. This is battle has too many high stakes. I have also contacted, Waga Maou."

Akeno: "Woz is right, Rias. I understand that you don't want to be a bother to Sir Zechs. But the enemy is a leader-class fallen angel. He is not someone you can take on your own. Let's have the Demon King's help us with this one."

Y/N: "Rias if he's almost as strong as your brother then we can only buy time for him to arrive. I don't think we can stop him." Rias takes a deep breath from Akeno's and Woz's words then smiles at Y/N.

Akeno: "Thanks for your understanding, President. Sir Zechs' forces will arrive in about one hour."

Y/N: "What about Ohma-sama, Woz?"

Woz: "I would say around the same time."

Y/N: "An hour...I think we can do this."

Rias: "Oh goodness, I just can't win against you two." Rias holds Y/N's hand.

Rias: "One hour, huh?" Woz stares at Y/N.

Woz: "I apologize Y/N. Waga Maou, can get here at any time he wants but this is a battle you have to overcome yourself."

The Occult Club is inside the school coming up with their plan for attack in the main entrance building.

Rias: "Issei, I'll have you in support."