The First Of Our Generation

Summer vacation has finally ended and the Occult Club is currently at school. Y/N is showing Runeas around the school or more like Runeas is helping Y/N navigate school. Runeas grabs Y/N by the cheeks to pulling him close to her face. Y/N stares at her lavender eyes.

Y/N: "Umm...Runeas...I mean Neas?"

Runeas: "So you aren't blind? Then how come you're inapt when it comes to directions?"

Y/N: "Well people don't make maps right and..." Runeas let's go of Y/N to hit him on the head.

Runeas: "That's because your too dumb. From now on I, your wife, will be teaching you!" Runeas stands proud in front Y/N.

Y/N: "Thank you, Neas but..." Runeas puts her finger on Y/N's lips.

Runeas: "I will not be taking a no. Your way of directions is much too odd and difficult." Runeas starts to walk down the hall for Y/N to walk after her.

Runeas: "Honestly what would other devils think when they find out a High Ranking devil like yourself doesn't know directions?"

Y/N: "He he...."

Runeas: "Goodness...that Rias I wonder why she hasn't taught you?" Y/N stares at Runeas' back.

Y/N: "Wife huh...did I make a mistake by accepting so many girls feelings? And how many more will end up falling for me? Can I really love them all? I kept asking myself this since the last day of summer."

Y/N and Runeas find Issei staring out a open window with his arms on the windowsill.

Y/N: "Hey Issei."

Issei: "Oh hey you done showing R..Neas around?"

Runeas: "It was a chore seeing the school with my husband leading."

Issei: "Yeah, Asia has told me about his way of directions."

Runeas: "I will be leaving now. Azazel wants a word with me. I will be teaching you about directions later." Runeas taps Y/N's nose as she leaves.

Issei: "Why are you so lucky?"

Y/N: "Maybe stop being a pervert?"

Issei: "You're one...Ouch!" Someone has kicked Issei on his butt.

Issei: "The hell was that for..." Issei turns around and Y/N looks to see an angry Motohama and Matsuda.

Matsuda: "You didn't go to the beach with us to hit on girls like you promised!"

Motohama: "Did you forget about our gentlemen's alliance!?" Y/N tries to remember if this happened.

Issei: "I had to go to training camp! I had no choice! So, did you guys get anything good out of it!?" Motohama and Matsuda go silent and nervous.

Aika: "Knowing you all, I'm sure you had a meaningless summer."

Issei: "What did you say!? Kiryuu Aika!"

Motohama: "It's none of your business!"

Y/N: "*Sigh* I should of went with Neas..."

Aika: "Hey did you hear? There's another transfer student besides Rias' little sister. I heard she's another beauty."

Issei, Motohama, and Matsuda: "Wh-What!?"

Y/N: "Do you have to antagonize them?" Aika smiles at Y/N.