Time Traveling Training Camp

Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Woz are drinking from a small spring on the side of the mountain trail. Issei is trying his best to walk up the trail with a big backpack on his back.

Rias: "Come on, Issei. Hurry it up." Akeno takes a hand full of water and drinks.

Akeno: "It's so refreshing."

Issei: "Right...!"

Asia: "U-Um, I can take some of that baggage."

Woz: "I suggested the same thing to Waga Maou but he said it was fine."

Rias: "Y/N did say he wants to give it his all. Asia, Issei has to be able to manage that much."

Y/N: "Excuse me!" Y/N jogs past Issei.

Kiba: "Excuse me!" Kiba then jogs past Issei.

Issei: "Huh, how do you two still have so much energy!?" Y/N reaches the spot where the girls and Woz are waiting.

Y/N: "*heavy breathing* My win Kiba!"

Kiba: "*heavy breathing* I'll win next time."

Issei: "How is this so easy for them?"

Koneko: "Pardon me." Koneko walks past Issei with a giant backpack. Issei gasps and falls over when he sees this.

Issei: "I've had it." Rias thinks back to after Y/N defeated the Yummy and stopped Ankh with the help of Eiji. In the club room Issei is on the couch getting healed by Asia. Akeno and Koneko watch her heal as Y/N is sitting across from Issei sitting on the other couch. Grayfia has come back to inform Rias when the Rating Game will happen.

Flashback Grayfia: "It will be held in ten days."

Flashback Rias: "Ten days?"

Flashback Grayfia: "In light of Lord Riser and Lady Rias' experience and strengths, I wonder if there ought not be an appropriate handicap given."

Flashback Rias: "I hate to say it, but I can't help but admit it. I will gladly accept that time as a training period." Y/N stands up and looks at Rias.

Flashback Y/N: "Rias-senpai I'll give it my all during the training period and I promise I will protect you." Rias slightly blushes. Back in current time a heavy breathing Issei is slowly getting back up.

Rias: "Issei with this training camp I will make sure you get stronger." Rias looks at Y/N who is talking with Kiba and Koneko.

Rias: "Y/N, your power is a strange one how powerful is it? It is as strong as the 13 Longinus or is it something beyond the 13 Longinus?" After a long trek up the trail the group reaches a mansion on top of the mountain.

Asia: "Wow, fantastic!"

Woz: "Not surprising from a girl who's family is well known."

Y/N: "Whoa! Woz will I get something like this when I become King!?"

Woz: "Something bigger actually."

Rias: "I will ignore that Woz, now then let's head inside and let's start training right away."

Issei: "Training right away? President, you really are a fiend." Rias turns to Issei.

Rias: "A devil." Everyone gets inside the mansion. A butler with a white mustache is standing in the middle of the front door area.

Butler: "Welcome Lady Rias."

Rias: "Walter it's good to see you again. How is everything?"

Walter: "Everyone is preparing the rooms for you and your Peerage as we speech."