Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?

Y/N is heading towards the club house. When he walks past a pair of girls he hears what they're talking about.

1st Girl: "Did you hear someone's been peeping on girls."

2nd girl: "It's probably just the perverted trio again."

1st girl: "Thats what people thought but even the college students are having the same problem."

2nd girl: "The college students too?"

1st girl: "Yeah, even around town."

2nd girl: "Great now we have to deal with the perverted trio and a random pervert."

Y/N: "Another pervert? Great I already have my hands full with the three idiots." As Y/N turns the corner a boys head pokes out of the wall.

Boy: "Hey Y/N!"

Boy: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "Ah! Takeru-kun please don't do that." The boy laughs at Y/N who remembers the girls conversation.

Y/N: "Hey...you're not lying about me being the only to see you right?"

Takeru: "Of course not! I've tried everything so people can notice me."

Y/N: "Well there's apparently someone going around peeping on girl...."

Takeru: "And you thought I would do that! I would never do that!" Takeru floats out of the wall and points at Y/N.

Y/N: ".....Ok I trust you." Takeru smiles at Y/N.

Takeru: "Where you going?"

Y/N: "To the club room." Y/N continues to walk as Takeru floats next to him.

Takeru: "Do you think your friends can help?"

Y/N: "I don't know if they'll believe me...maybe they will but..." Y/N thinks back to what Rias said.

Rias: "If I had to chose to protect my servants or a random girl I don't know I would chose my servants Y/N. You said your gonna be king right? Then be that king, right now you're the only one who can save Asia."

Y/N: "I don't wanna cause anymore trouble for them."

Takeru: "Yeah..." Takeru slumps over as he floats. Y/N walks in the club with Takeru phasing through the door.

Y/N: "Hello! How was everyone's day?"

Koneko: "Stealing underwear is a grave crime."

Y/N: "Underwear?" Y/N then notices Issei has a white bra and Asia is in a towel just finished taking a shower. Takeru covers his eyes when he notices this too.

Y/N: "Issei!"

Issei: "Ah! Y/N!?" Y/N walks up to Issei and snatches the bra out of his hand.

Y/N: "Seriously!? It's also Asia your doing this too!"