Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!

Boost!

With each step Rias and Issei get closer to Kokabiel.

Issei: "It's still not enough."

Boost!

Y/N: "Finish this Rias...Issei..."

Boost!

Issei: "I'm ready, President."

Rias: "Issei."

Issei: "Boosted Gear, Gift!" Issei's boosted gear glows.

Transfer!

The boosted gear transfers the power Issei was collecting into Rias. She gets the same green aura she got at the beginning of the fight. Rias closes her eyes then opens them. Her eyes turn red as magic circle appears beneath her.

Issei: "President!"

Y/N: "...Rias.."

Asia: "A-Amazing!"

Kiba: "Even from here, I can feel the waves of power."

Kokabiel: "Ha ha ha! Those waves of power are great! It's the power of the highest order of devil, Rias Gremory. You've been blessed with power that's as good as your brother's. Rias summons two sets of three magic circles in front of her hands. Two balls of energy appear behind the magic circles.

Rias: "Begone!" Rias fires a red energy dragon at Kokabiel. Kokabiel holds his hands out and takes the blast.

Kokabiel: "Very interesting, little sister of the Devil King, Sir Zechs." Rias summons multiple magic circles making her blast stronger.

Kazuma: "That attack is strong."

Takumi: "Yeah but is it doing anything to him?" Kokabiel feels the power in her blast and laughs. Rias uses up all her magic and falls on the ground.

Y/N: "Rias...!" Issei runs next to her to check on her.

Issei: "President!" Rias gets up and sees Akeno flying in the air attacking Kokabiel.

Rias: "Akeno!"

Akeno: "Thunder!" A lightning bolt flies down towards Akeno's finger. She fires the lightning bolt at Kokabiel. Kokabiel uses his wings as a shield, blocking Akeno's attack.

Kokabiel: "Are you trying to get in my way, you who possess the power of Barkiel?"

Akeno: "Don't lump me in with that thing!"

Issei: "Barkiel?"

Xenovia: "It's the name of one of the fallen angel leaders. I've heard that he can use lightning and thunder, but..."

Y/N: "Akeno...was a...fallen angel?" Akeno uses up all her magic and the lightning bolt disappears. Kokabiel laughs as he moves his wings away.

Kokabiel: "You've fallen so low as to become a devil now? What an amusing House you have, Rias Gremory. The Red Dragon Emperor, a ruined Holy Sword Project subject, and Barkiel's daughter!"

Xenovia: "What did you say!?" Y/N looks up at Akeno.

Y/N: "She's...the daughter of...a fallen angel?"

Issei: "Is that possible? A fallen angel becoming a devil?"

Kokabiel: "Rias Gremory, like your brother, you seem to like inferior products." Rias grits her teeth in anger.

Rias: "I won't forgive your thoughtless remarks against my brother...Our Devil King. Your insults to my servants, I won't allow it. You deserve death!" Kokabiel lands on the ground.