Inheriting A Legendary Generation!

Y/N is sitting on the porch of the old run down house. He has been calling this old house home for the past 3 months. Kuroka the girl who pounced on him has her head on his lap. Y/N is petting Kuroka's head making her purr.

Y/N: "My days have become like this for awhile now. When I first met Kuroka she was very cautious of me. But after a few days I gain her trust. She told her parents died now she's living alone with her sister. They had to leave their home because they couldn't pay to stay. She's now the only one who can protect her little sister. A lot of devil have been mistreating her and her sister, that's why she is very aggressive towards strangers."

Y/N remembers first falling into this time. He decided to explore his location to learn where he is. Y/N ended up meeting Kuroka who was scavenging for food in the outskirts of town. There first meeting wasn't a nice one. He stayed in the forest in the outskirts she and her sister currently reside in since he had no where to go. Y/N and her gotten in a few fights during that time. Another devil's treated her like garbage that's why she stays away from any towns or city's to avoid another's. Y/N was able to show Kuroka that she can trust him. Ever since then they became good friends. He later found the run down house out the outskirts of the devil town. Kuroka and her sister would come visit every now and then. Y/N continues to pet Kuroka.

Y/N: "Hey Kuroka, how's your sister doing?"

Kuroka: "*Purr* I think she's doing fine but today I felt a little worried. *Purr* She was coughing this morning but she said she was okay. *Purr* I told her to rest up today."

Y/N: "Oh that's why your here alone."

Kuroka: "*Purr* Yes, I should get going though. *Purr* I just wanted to get some head pats from you."

Y/N: "You do love getting head pats from me."

Kuroka: "*Purr* Y/N knows exactly how to get the right spots. *Purr*" Y/N looks up at the devil sky.

Y/N: "I hope Shirone is okay. Kuroka has brought her to my house a few times. She kinda of reminds me of Koneko....I wonder how everyone is doing?"

In the present time the maids and butlers are running throughout the mansion fixing everything. Inside the master bedroom Asia is healing Zeoticus and Venelana. Rias is standing next to her biting her thumb.

Rias: "How is it going, Asia?"

Asia: "It's just like Koneko and Grayfia. The injuries that...A-Akeno caused to them are really bad." Rias remembers when she arrive back in the present time. Issei, Kiba, and Xenovia told her they found Koneko, Grayfia, and her parents in Koneko's room. They were hanging by their arms and legs. Akeno apologies to everyone for what she did. Once Sir Zechs heard what happened he quickly made his way to the mansion. He even brought some guards and put Akeno under arrest. She is now locked in a room to make sure she doesn't do anything else. Rias then thinks about the conservative she had with Sir Zechs before coming to check on Asia and her parents. She and Sir Zechs are in their father's office.

Flashback Sir Zechs: "I will not discuss this any further Rias!"

Flashback Rias: "She was being controlled by Aevi!"

Flashback Sir Zechs: "From what I've heard from Akeno herself is that she deliberately took the watch to become an Another Rider." Flashback Rias makes a face that she's caught.

Flashback Sir Zechs: "Akeno has attacked three well known devil's our parents and Grayfia. Also she attacked a member of your Peerage. She even wanted to harm Milicas my own son, your nephew. Now your fiancé can't be found after the fight. I have no choice but to put Akeno under house arrest until I can figure out what to do with her."