13 Years Ago,

contents; taekook, bottom tae, topics about character death, mpreg

"if somehow there was something, something that would help me change the path i chose 13 years ago, then i'd gladly sacrifice everything to win that chance."

"mh." taehyung groaned, thrashing around his bed uncomfortably, shifting as he forced his eyes close, his head started to hurt.

"tae?" taehyung heard a voice and sighed, "i'm sorry jimin, i just couldn't sleep." he spoke, voice small as he hugged the pillow beside him,

jimin sighed, turning to face taehyung, who had his face buried onto the soft pillow; "is this still about him, tae?"

taehyung nodded through the pillow, the faint shuffling made jimin understood that taehyung indeed, was thinking about that someone.

"i told you tae, whatever happened to jungkook, was never your fault, no one is to blame." jimin sternly spoke as taehyung trembled,

"no jimin, you don't understand! you never did! he died! b-because we never answered him that day! as if we never cared!" taehyung shouted, throwing several pillows, jimin barely dodged any of those coming his way.

"if somehow there was something, something that would help me change the path i chose 13 years ago, then i'd gladly sacrifice everything to win that chance!"

as taehyung's actions came to a halt, it was jimin's turn to speak again, clenching his fists and tearfully looking over at taehyung;

"you think none of us regretted what had happened that day?! you think none of us feel the same guilt you have?!" taehyung sat in silence, fat tears flowing down his cheeks, hugging his knees as he recalls the painful events.

"taehyung, it's been 13 years! we have a child to take care of so please! try to keep your act together!" jimin ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated as he turned his back on taehyung.

"i-i never asked you to get involved with me...." taehyung said, jimin flinched, furrowing his eyebrows as tears threatened to fall.

"i never asked you to marry me out of pity, j-just because i lost him....i-i don't need your pity..." taehyung cried harder, shoulders shaking as jimin closed his eyes.

"i'm sorry, that was not what i meant taehyung, i love you and you know that." jimin explained, back still facing taehyung.

as the silence engulfed the past few minutes between them, jimin decided to turn off the lamp and get some peaceful sleep.

"jimin hyung, i want you to be with taehyung always, i don't want him to cry, i hate seeing him do so, please do everything that brings a smile to his face."
-

taehyung closed his eyes tightly, jimin still sleeping soundly beside him, he clasped his hands together.

"to myself, who lived 13 years ago, i wish you'd change my ways, save jungkook, so all of us could be happy."

"please, please make my wish come true."

was what taehyung had in his mind before he fell into a deep abyss.

the moment taehyung had opened his eyes, he was greated by peach colored walls, a different contrast of his and jimin's pale home.

so if he wasn't at jimin's, where was he?

he panicked, sitting straight up— clutching the soft heavy blanket ontop of him.

a knock on the door had been heard and as it opened, it was taehyung's mother.

"my mother? was i not in jimin's house?" taehyung thought carefully as his mother came into full view.

"finally, you're up, hurry, you're going to be late for school." his mother spoke softly as she ruffled his hair.

school? taehyung thought, that's ridiculous, he had finished school years ago.

but before taehyung could ask any further, his mom had left him all alone, he sighed, head aching as he tried to recall everything.

i'm pretty sure i was just with jimin yesterday, we had a fight after i put baby jae to sleep....

now, taehyung had ran out of any ideas how he got here, he sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he called jimin,

the call was awkward, since jimin knew nothing about "their family" taehyung was crying about, he had just listened to taehyung babble on how he wanted to go home, and how he needs to feed their baby.

as the phonecall ended, taehyung didn't know what to do, he felt as if he woke up in a strange world, where jimin was not his husband and he was back to being young again, he threw his head onto the pillow and sobbed.

"taehyung, you in there?" a voice called out, taehyung rose up from his bed, rubbing his eyes. "mh."

the knob on his door had twisted and taehyung heard the door opening.

taehyung, busy wiping his tears had not known the stranger had already stood infront of him.

"w-why are you crying?!" the stranger panicked.

goddamnit, you shouldn't have noticed this, asshole. taehyung thought.

"n-no i-i'm fine...j-JUNGKOOK?!" taehyung screeched, he never thought he'd screech that loud in his whole life, he had jumped onto his bed as he looks at the guy infront of him.

"uhm...y-yes?" jungkook spoke as taehyung was there, mouth hanging wide open.

"a-am i dead?" taehyung asked as jungkook shook his head no.

"why would you be dead?" jungkook asked, confused.

did i die in my sleep? did jimin stab me after we fought? was jungkook going to bring me to heaven?!

so many questions rummaging through his mind and as he looked into jungkook's eyes he had remembered everything.

"to myself, who lived 13 years ago, i wish you'd change my ways, save jungkook, so all of us could be happy."

"please, please make my wish come true."

and as if everything that had happened, appeared infront of taehyung in a quick flash of light, there he had realized,

he was given a chance to go back, to change what had occured 13 years ago.

he cried and clutched onto jungkook hard and thought.

even if this were to be a dream jungkook, this time, i promise to save you.

FINALLY ABLE TO WRITE AFTER A REALLY BIG BREAK! woohoo! Belated Happy New Year Everyone! I missed this platform so much that I had to write a oneshot,

I was planning on making this oneshot into a book but it's going to be really long and it all depends on your feedbacks,

so how was it? i tried my best but it was my first attempt in writing again, welp i tried.

thank you so much for reading ilysm.