neves

❝hey! ❞ jimin called out, hands up in the air and called for his bestfriends, jungkook and hoseok.

the two went and sat beside the short male, looking at each other in confusion.

❝you know "Kim Taehyung"? the one who attended my mom's party? the scholar.❞

❝no?❞ hoseok said, jimin gestured to punch hoseok.

❝i.. really.. ❞ jimin sighed.

❝you know him jungkook right?❞ jimin asked, showing a picture.

jungkook's eyes widened.

❝hey! that's the guy i almost hit by my car❞ jungkook scratched his head.

❝he seems pretty, can i-❞ hoseok didn't finish his sentence when jimin slapped his face.

❝hoseok shut up... ❞ jimin frustatedly sighed.

❝anyways, you have to seduce him then make him your boyfriend but dump him right after❞ jimin said, the doorbell rang and hoseok ran to the door.

❝what do i get in return?❞ jungkook challenged, trapping jimin in between of his arms, pinning him to the wall.

❝we'll get married, like what you wanted, but we have to make it quick, we should get married before our parents gets to do so.❞ jimin said, soft chubby fingers caressing jungkook's cheek.

❝i'll do it, because what i get in return is something important.❞ jungkook said, hoseok suddenly appeared making both stand up straight and walk up to hoseok.

❝no one can resist my charms.❞

-

for jungkook's first move, he followed taehyung to the bus stop,

then it continues every single day.

❝are you following me?❞ taehyung asked jungkook, arms crossed and brows knitted.

❝no?❞ jungkook confusedly said.

❝stop following me! i know you are!❞ taehyung said.

then when taehyung went home with jungkook trailing behind.

❝are you sure you are not following me?❞ taehyung asked.

❝uh-uhm i live here.❞ jungkook said.

❝yeah sure, whatever❞ taehying scoffed.

at night jungkook called out for taehyung, from his window, taehyung smiled at him and waved as he grabbed his phone to call a police.

❝jerk❞ taehyung said.

❝why isn't he attracted to me?❞ jungkook mumbled as the police dragged him to the patrol car.

after that, taehyung felt bad and talked to jungkook.

after almost a few weeks, they were close, numbers were exchanged and they go together to visit grannies.

they looked totally like a couple,

but it was a bet only.

fake feelings, jungkook.  fake feelings..

jungkook seemed to forget that because,

he fell inlove.

he fell inlove without noticing,

without noticing that taehyung's smiles made his heart flutter and pound,

and when taehyung laughs and holds his arms, it made him blush hard.

but the bet, it was to make taehyung fall inlove and dump him.

but that was the problem really,  he was inlove, he fell—really hard

jimin sighed and called jungkook on his phone, but he didn't answer;
❝what are you up to, jungkook?❞

hoseok looked at jimin, he is inlove, but jimin was always looking for jungkook, not him, hoseok thinks it was unfair.

hoseok didn't know it was a bet for their marriage, he thought it was for fun only, now he regrets ever agreeing to their stupid bets.

hoseok sighed and looked at jimin and said; ❝you know jungkook, he's just playing the game, he'll dump him right after❞

❝we dont know hoseok, either he's playing the game or he's pretending to play the game.❞

-

taehyung and jungkook, they were having fun, they ate ice cream as they sat on one of the stools.

❝jungkook i have to tell you something..❞

❝hm?❞

❝i-for the fast few weeks, we've known each other, you're still a jerk but-i-i like you..❞ taehyung said.

❝taehyung..❞

dump him, dump him, dump him

❝i like you too.❞

then jungkook leaned forward to kiss taehyung, they shared a short and soft passionate kiss.

they could worry about other problems tomorrow, but for now, they couldn't get themselves out of each other's arms as they ate their ice cream happily.
-

inspired by joy's drama; the great seducer.