owt.

"from the first moment I saw you, I just knew, as if you were calling out to me"

taehyung was physically present but mentally absent, his mind was wandering elsewhere,

jimin and jungkook.

taehyung himself couldn't believe what just happened, he wanted to be with jungkook, be his one and only but he knew, it wasn't going to happen.

taehyung, is jungkook's bestfriend, and he knows, he will always hold that title, he'll just stay as a bestfriend forever.

weeks ago, taehyung planned onto confessing to jungkook, but that changed when jimin and jungkook declared love for each other.

it hurts, that was what taehyung only felt, all his friends almost ignored him and focus onto the said couple,

"the DNA in my blood saying it's you, you're the one i'm looking for, we're meant to be"

"hey v!" hoseok shouted from afar, making taehyung snap back to reality, he looked at hoseok and smiled at him.

"how've you been doing v?" hoseok said and patted taehyung's head, hoseok dropped his bag onto the floor, making a loud sound.

"v! you're hot! i- i mean not like that...i meant, you look like you're having a fever..." hoseok explained as he saw the younger laugh at the few words he said earlier.

"v let's bring you to the clinic" hoseok trailed of, placing his left palm onto taehyung's forehead, and he felt like his hands were burning from the hotness.

"no thanks, im fine hyung really," taehyung said and hoseok sighed, he'll force this kid of he doesn't want to.

'don't worry my love, all of this didn't just happen by chance"

after a boring morning at the clinic, the nurse dismissed taehyung because he said he was okay.

"so hoseokie hyung, can i eat lunch with you?" taehyung asks with a glint of hope that hobi might say yes, to be honest, he doesn't have anyone to join to at lunch except his squad.

"yeah, but the jikook couple said they'll pay today since it's their monthsary i think? or so whatever" hoseok said as he chugged a bottle of water, emptying it, taehyung only let out an okay while going back to his imaginations again.

'we're on a different level. baby, together destiny's been found again.'

[jungkook's pov]

"kook" jimin called out and i looked up at him.

"i-we need to talk..." jimin said in a serious tone making me curious.

"so uh you know... sehun right?" jimin stated and i nodded.

"kook, we-we should take a break, i l-loved you-but that-was back then, i-i think we should just be friends, i-i love sehun" just by hearing that i let out a small chuckle as the tears didn't stop flowing.

"hey.. kook-dont cry please.." jimin said and hugged me, i could only accept it and hugged jimin, savouring the moments when we were together.

why would he say these words on the exact date of our monthsary?
---
[third person pov]

"aye kook!" hoseok greeted and show his infamous smile.

jungkook ignored him.

"what's wrong with jungkook today?" asked hoseok, as his eyebrows knitted together due to confusion, taehyung shrugged.

minutes later, jungkook went back to hoseok and taehyung's place and dragged taehyung together with him.

"hey-kook w-what's wr--"

he was cut off by a kiss in the lips.

"i love you"

taehyung was confused.
-
the ending is up to you
💜
legit tho, dont ask me what im up to because i feel like im high,
and me too im also confused on what i just wrote