❝DOCTOR'S ATTENTION❞ [18]

taehyung knew, if he entered this relationship, it wouldn't work out so much, his boyfriend was a doctor, who has a lot to take care of.

❝jungkook!❞ taehyung yelled as he waved to jungkook who was far away talking to a patient, but jungkook didn't notice him, so he decided to go to him.

❝jungkoo—❞ taehyung was cut off by the girl, who was the patient.

❝doctor jeon, i think it hurts here❞ the girl pointed above her breasts, while taehyung's eyes widened as he gave warnings to the oblivious jeon.

❝oh? here?❞ jungkook asked making taehyung removed his hands from the girl, and went closer to her.

❝hey, if you don't want to die sooner, i suggest you run now.❞ taehyung said and the girl ran in fear.

❝so, lunch?❞ taehyung said with a smile on his face like nothing happened.

❝lunch it is❞ jungkook said and carried taehyung.

❝i said lunch!—not this!❞ taehyung yelled making all people look at them.

🌚🌚
they were in the middle of making out as taehyung reached out to remove jungkook's clothing.

❝mh—❞ taehyung moaned out but then jungkook's phone rang.

❝i—you have to answer that❞ taehyung said.

yes, i'll be there, check on the patient first, yes i'm on my way.

❝babe i have another surgery—❞ jungkook said.

❝it's alright, go now❞ taehyung smiled and jungkook immediately dressed up and left.

❝jimin, you have to help me, i have to find an apartment soon before my landlord will kick me out❞ taehyung pleaded.

❝taehyung, i can't go with you, but yoongi knows someone❞ taehyung smiled.

❝thank you jiminnnnn!❞ taehyung hugged him and he giggled.

❝jungkoo—❞

❝taehyung not now❞

and for the next days or even weeks, it was always like this, surgeries, check ups, roamings, taehyung had heard it all.

❝jungkook❞

❝taehyung, you better make it quick, i have another surgery.❞ his voice was stern and straight.

❝i understand you have surgery, i understand you have check ups, i understand you have patients, but what about me? give me time too. ❞taehyung's voice cracked as jungkook's face soften and grabbed taehyung's arms but then taehyung removed it.

❝i'm tired of loving you❞ he said qnd left jungkook speechless.

pathetic

pathetic.