ruof pt. 2

❝crap❞ jungkook whispered, walking back and forth as he waited outside the patient's room.

❝uhm, mr. jeon?❞ the doctor asked as jungkook looked at the doctor.

❝yes?❞ jungkook answered, but still nervous on how is taehyung doing right now.

❝mr. kim is eventually okay, he just lacked sleep and seems like the patient doesn't eat that much either, and also not the type to exercise, I just want you to maybe-encourage him to eat more? well, mr. kim is kind of okay now, he just woke up, and also he was looking for 'kookie'?❞ the doctor stated, making jungkook give off a sigh of relief.

❝thanks, doc, and-i will make sure he eats good and sleeps well too, and i shall go inside since he's looking for me❞ jungkook stated and waved the doctor goodbye.

jungkook opened the room door, and as soon as he opened it, taehyung was scribbling through his notebook.

❝baby❞ jungkook mumbled but taehyung heard instantly.

❝k-kookie❞ taehyung squeaked as jungkook hugged him tight.

❝i would never leave you for jimin baby, besides i have something to tell you..❞ jungkook stated.

❝yes kookie?❞ taehyung asks.

❝j-jimin he's-he's my brother in law...he's my brother's fiancé❞

taehyung would be lying if he said he was okay right now, because all his jealousy.was.all.wrong.because.theyre.stepbrothers.and.he.wasted.his.tears.for.nothing.

❝yah baby!baby i'm sorry!❞ jungkook's voice could be heard throughout as taehyung pinched his ears and twisted it making the dominant, cry in pain.

❝never gonna do that again?❞ taehyung questioned.

❝never, never again baby ❞ jungkook sighed in relief when taehyung removed his hands from his ear and went up to hug him.

❝i love you kookie.❞
❝i love you too my sunshine.❞

[credits to Nonconman, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL]