❝UNUSUAL❞ [37]

there was something unusual with jeon jungkook that taehyung, along with the other people in town couldn't quite figure out,

he was a great man,  a police man who solved a lot of cases, but he had always been lonely,

they say he had completely became numb and careless,

but why?

no one could answer, they themselves wonder,

how come the sweet and jolly jungkook become like this?

the morning of december 26th wasn't the happiest day for taehyung, getting scolded by their manager wasn't what he had in mind, but time just had to ruin it.

❝fucking hell, they didn't even let me explain, what am i gonna do now?❞ taehyung said, hands roaming through his hair and pulling it hard, he groaned.

❝oh my god can you watch where you're going?!❞ taehyung yelled, obviously annoyed at how someone just bump in to him and not caring.

❝sorry! but i'm in a hurry right now❞ the man said,

❝hey, look—oh my god!❞taehyung screamed, seeing the man's face full of blood.

❝shh, shut up❞ jungkook, the man covered in blood, hissed.

❝oh my gosh, you're head is bleeding!❞ taehyung said, worried.

❝i'm fine!❞ jungkook said.

❝let's get you to the hospital❞ taehyung guided him.

❝you see, mr. jungkook, you've broken your bones, quite like....a lot of times, do you really not feel anything?❞ taehyung asked, obviously scared for jungkook.

❝yes, i'm fine❞ jungkook said, kinda confused.

why did you become like this?

it's so weird that you can't even feel pain...

kim taehyung, what the actual fuck have you done to my car?❞ one of the girls from their set said, taehyung was a staff on a set; a tv show basically, but, they don't let him do anything, except to clean up and do things for them.

❝i-i h-had t-to help someone a-and i-i didn't know kids...w-would do suc-such thing...❞ taehyung looked down.

❝you bitch—❞

❝it was my fault, i'm sorry❞

a man said.

jungkook and taehyung looked back one last time to the said car, which was now all fixed.

❝phew, thank you! i thought she was going to kill me back there!❞ tarhyujg exclaimed, hands going up to his chest of nervousness.

❝it's nothing, it was my fault anyways, and since i've helped you, you'll go out with me now.❞

taehyung choked.

hey, i'm updating this from a very long time, i hope someone's still waiting? i've been pretty down lately and i want to assure you i'm doing okay and have lessened cutting.

thank you♥